Trump interview with AP - comedy gold

Just, wow! He has the speech pattern of an inbred retard child.

I did a search for threads, but couldnt find. I figured the OG would be all up on this.

Even if you like him, you HAVE to admit the shit he says is just ridiculous...

Some highlights:

Compares himself and ratings to 9/11:

"It had 9.2 million people. It's the highest they've ever had. On any, on air, (CBS "Face the Nation" host John) Dickerson had 5.2 million people. It's the highest for "Face the Nation" or as I call it, "Deface the Nation." It's the highest for "Deface the Nation" since the World Trade Center. Since the World Trade Center came down. It's a tremendous advantage."

Just wow.. Why is ratings so important to this guy?

Boasts about being 10-0 on calling terrorist attacks:

"I'm 10-0 for that. I've called every one of them. Every time they said I called it way too early and then it turns out I'm ... Whatever. Whatever. In the meantime, I'm here and they're not."

This dumbfuck does not know his ass from his elbow.

On the cost of the border wall:

"I think $10 billion or less. And if I do a super-duper, higher, better, better security, everything else, maybe it goes a little bit more. But it's not going to be anywhere near (those) kind of numbers. And they're using those numbers; they're using the high numbers to make it sound impalatable (sic). And the fact it's going to cost much less money, just like the airplane I told you about, which I hope you can write about."

If anybody I know uses "super-duper, higher better better" as a way to describe something, I know they are either 10 years old, or Donald Trump.

Hilarious exchange re: CNN:

"TRUMP: Okay. The one thing I've learned to do that I never thought I had the ability to do. I don't watch CNN anymore.

AP: You just said you did.

TRUMP: No. No, I, if I'm passing it, what did I just say (inaudible)?

AP: You just said —

TRUMP: Where? Where?

AP: Two minutes ago."

Hahaha.

Regarding NATO being obsolete, he is basically admitting he doesn't know shit...

"TRUMP: They had a quote from me that NATO's obsolete. But they didn't say why it was obsolete. I was on Wolf Blitzer, very fair interview, the first time I was ever asked about NATO, because I wasn't in government. People don't go around asking about NATO if I'm building a building in Manhattan, right? So they asked me, Wolf … asked me about NATO, and I said two things. NATO's obsolete — not knowing much about NATO, now I know a lot about NATO — NATO is obsolete, and I said, "And the reason it's obsolete is because of the fact they don't focus on terrorism." You know, back when they did NATO there was no such thing as terrorism."

LOL @ when "they did NATO there was no such thing as terrorism"

ahahahah.

And last but not least:

The phrase “Donald Trump is unintelligible” was even a top trending topic on Twitter early Monday ? referring to the 16 instances where the AP marked parts of the transcript “unintelligible.”

LOLOL. When your president can't form sentences, oh boy.

Any other funny tidbits I may have missed? This guy is fuckin hilarious. How American's got stuck with him, I'll never understand, but you guys voted him in! Hope he doesn't screw up too badly, and in 2020 you guys can get serious an elect a grown up.

Has there ever been a president this "dumb"? I mean this in the nicest way possible. He's least informed, least educated leader I've ever seen in my life time for sure.

Cool story bro

He's not just dumb for a president, he's dumb for a tree stump.

Yeah, its extremely out of his element when he has to answer substantive questions without having any prepared remarks.

Him "winging it" isn't pretty.

Sogsteel - Cool story bro

My story... Its really one of the best stories. Believe me. Super duper, amazing, really amazing. Really, really REALLY amazing. Great. Its a good one. I didn't realize how many people really love this story. If you compare this story to Hillary's story, its at a huge huge advantage. Hillary's story was easier to read and many people enjoyed it, plus the reviews were very very favorable to her. And my story is still better, much MUCH better. (unintelligible)

To be fair, Obama got his dick sucked but was a weak speaker.

"And we ummmmm as a ummm nation, must uhhhhhhh strive"

Pumpkin Spice Jesus - 

He's a reflection of America. This is where we're at in our great experiment of democracy. 

Are you not entertained?

I agree with that. A Reality tv star with no substance. Its fitting for modern America.

If people actually went out and voted, then we wouldnt be having this discussion.

ShanTheMan - To be fair, Obama got his dick sucked but was a weak speaker.

"And we ummmmm as a ummm nation, must uhhhhhhh strive"

At the very least, Obama was informed on basic issues. And

Lol @ comparing Obama and Trump as speakers. Thats like comparing Usain Bolt vs Action bronson in a 100 meter sprint.

The Social Experiment of hiring a Reality TV Star Populist Con Man is going to fail bigly.

Pedro Navaja - 
Pumpkin Spice Jesus - 

He's a reflection of America. This is where we're at in our great experiment of democracy. 

Are you not entertained?

I agree with that. A Reality tv star with no substance. Its fitting for modern America.

If people actually went out and voted, then we wouldnt be having this discussion.

This is sorta contradictory... if he's truly a reflection of modern America and its obsession with reality stars, wouldn't more people voting just mean that he would have won more bigly?

I never thought we could get a president who could make George W. Bush look like a Rhodes scholar. 

But we're in this mess because there was nobody else of much worth in the race. I voted for Kasich but he didn't have the scorched earth personality of Donny (or HRC). 

Pedro Navaja -
Pumpkin Spice Jesus - 

Are you not entertained?

Went out and voted for whom? If Rand Paul, then YES! If you're insinuating either Hitliary or Crazy Bernie, then you're as stupid as you appear daily.

pfsjkd - 

I never thought we could get a president who could make George W. Bush look like a Rhodes scholar. 

But we're in this mess because there was nobody else of much worth in the race. I voted for Kasich but he didn't have the scorched earth personality of Donny (or HRC). 

GWB has an MBA from Harvard. Donald graduated from Wharton (Penn).

Neither were well spoken enough for sure, but neither were exactly "stupid".

What a shitshow, but that's par for Trump.

EluThingol - 
Pedro Navaja -
Pumpkin Spice Jesus - 

Are you not entertained?

Went out and voted for whom? If Rand Paul, then YES! If you're insinuating either Hitliary or Crazy Bernie, then you're as stupid as you appear daily.

I'm a fan of Rand Paul, but even a bigger fan of Ron Paul.

Everyone thought Hillary was going to win so they didn't bother showing up to vote. That's what I meant.

And yes, Hillary/Bernie would be worlds better than Trump.

Trump is pretty much the exact same thing as Hillary, except more corrupt and cares less about Women's rights. I'll take the liberal dumbass over the unpredictable, money hungry, dumbass.

Not even the Trump supporters can defend him here. They're all doing the "But Obama" and "But Hillary" routine.

Billco -
pfsjkd - 

GWB has an MBA from Harvard. Donald graduated from Wharton (Penn).

Neither were well spoken enough for sure, but neither were exactly "stupid".

Trump took business classes if I'm not mistaken. Things like marketing, accounting, finance he probably has some knowledge of.

But it's pretty obvious he knows next to nothing about domestic and world affairs in regards to politics. Completely clueless. And he's had plenty of time to learn and gain some basic knowledge but he didn't even bother to do that. He still stumbles and fumbles around questions that he should be able to give some semblance of a coherent answer to.

StankieEdgar - Not even the Trump supporters can defend him here. They're all doing the "But Obama" and "But Hillary" routine.

lol

Pumpkin Spice Jesus -

Are you not entertained?

great summary

but in fairness the GOP and DEMs have not represented broad portions of the American electorate well, so Trump as able to play on the hopes and fears of these disillusioned folks and get elected.