Trump interview with Dave Portnoy

3 Likes

This is trump in his element, even if you disagree with him.

2 Likes

Pretty cool interview IMO.

1 Like

Where was this aired. And do u think YouTube will eventually block most of Trumps stuff b4 election

1 Like

Excellent interview.  Portnoy could have saved all the bullshit trying to press President Trump into bending on his stance with kneeling but solid and entertaining. 

1 Like

bigJ6464 -

Where was this aired. And do u think YouTube will eventually block most of Trumps stuff b4 election

Aired in Trumps you tube channel. No one is going to block anything. He has the bully pulpit so it’s kinda hard to stop that.

1 Like

DoctorOctagon -

Excellent interview.  Portnoy could have saved all the bullshit trying to press President Trump into bending on his stance with kneeling but solid and entertaining. 

I think he was trying to get Trump to say it’s ok to kneel instead of riot. Trump stood fast on his beliefs, even if they are misguided 

1 Like

3 parts on Portnoys twitter @stoolpresidente

LaTer.

one bite.

Everyone knows the rules.

IN YOUR FACE CHRIS WALLACE.

THERES A REAL INTERVIEW!

1 Like

Trump makes the most profound point of the entire interview when Portnoy asks:

"How do we bring people together."

And Trump brilliantly answers:

"Success."

It's so simple but so to the point. When you have everyone succeeding in the country, those nagging issues tend to fade away.

1 Like

Great sit down. 
Trump is a funny dude. 

I was in 78 -79 rap videos lol

1 Like

Zeekman -
DoctorOctagon -

I think he was trying to get Trump to say it’s ok to kneel instead of riot. Trump stood fast on his beliefs, even if they are misguided 

The mlb players took a knee before the anthem.  And then all rose in unison for the anthem. 
I don’t know why it took these idiots 3 years to figure out why kneeling during the anthem was not the right time 

Totally worth possibly losing the biggest asset to your company...

If cat leaves there goes barstool. Def not worth it.  Big cat is the shit

later

Ttt. 

this is a great interview.. people are right about Donald. 
if you praise him a little early on .. he opens right up 

@ 19:40, Trump implies the Corona Virus is a hoax and tells people not to social distance!!!

CNN

1 Like