Trump investigated for Espionage Act, Obstruction

Wrong again. They stated what crimes they were investigating, and what evidence they seized of those crimes.

Hey Orcus I’m going to bed. Good luck with trying to get Trump.

Lol.

Good thread on the logic of classified documents:

Remember this last night?

3 Likes

Remember this?

1 Like

Yup. Shits over man for sure.

Why are you dodging my question? Explain your blind eye for Trump. If you truly care about political corruption this dude should be on your list as a target. Could it be perhaps that you’re a partisan shill?

2 Likes

Oh that poor child gonna be in therapy for the rest of his life

4 Likes

The ironing is thick in this post.

I think the strongest arguement is about those documents. Not the classification or the nuclear secrets…ect I think that’s the media taking us for a ride.

The whole espionage act of mishandling and destroying documents stem from those documents and probably that an informant said trump was destroying or mishandling them.

I think they have a reasonable arguement about having the docs and possibly obstruction.

I can see mishandling if there’s still documents found that the FBI and NARA weren’t aware of in June .

Do you guys think Trump will testify during his trial?

There won’t be a trial, so no.

He only answered 1 question during his deposition so what do you think?

How is it the medias fault? Trump was the one who announced the raid, making himself a victim, and calling it partisan. The trump brigade went on and on about how it was the end of america, we’re a banana republic, etc.

Then he leaked the warrant to breitbart and other publications. Hes also changed his story how many times?

3 Likes

While we are all argueing about this the dems are passing a massive spending package that is going to fuck the middle class.

1 Like

I like how it was “Inflation Reduction Act” before passing, and now it is a Climate Bill LOL.

Great branding. Gotta love it.

2 Likes

The media is running with grandiose claims that aren’t confirmed when. If you look at all the reporting it essentially boils down to just possessing documents and the FBI being told there are docs that perhaps should not be in his possession and possibly being mishandled.

The classification and documents are really irrelevant and it boils down to him breaking NARA laws and what informant is feeding them.

Likely scenario trump took a bunch of shit. NARA found out some things were missing and subpoenad and took the docs. FBI investigated maralago in June and said ok shit looks ok throw an extra padlock on but left other docs behind.

FBI continues to discuss with trump but then get word of having docs he should not/mishandling/destroying and trump stops working with the FEDs so they raid.

They take all the boxes that were already left and media and us run rampant with speculation.

Also someone in Florida, a local reporter, tweeted about the raid before Trump and said he can’t cover it because it’s over his head.