Trump is becoming insufferable

Why does this guy have to go on tv everyday repeating the same shit. I was a Trump fan before this and I voted for him. He’s seriously making myself and others dislike him with his constant need for attention. It’s like dude let the experts talk and sit some of these out. 

https://youtu.be/PmLIGwqkqTw

40 Likes

9 Likes
God Of Thunder - 

Why does this guy have to go on tv everyday repeating the same shit. I was a Trump fan before this and I voted for him. He’s seriously making myself and others dislike him with his constant need for attention. It’s like dude let the experts talk and sit some of these out. 

https://youtu.be/PmLIGwqkqTw

In trumps deranged mind, he is the ultimate expert and authority on literally everything.   He couldn't even sit by and let the doctors answer questions without talking all over them and trying to tell them what they were actually saying.

17 Likes

Stop watching the news everyday of your life. Problem solved.

36 Likes

Whatever, libtard

5 Likes

If thats the worst thing he does then he should have your vote once again. Your bitching about him going on tv. Think about that for a second. I know most of you have a whole lot of time on your hands but you can find something a little bit better to bitch about. Your starting to sound like a bunch of whiny ass democrats. Who the hell still has cable anyways?

7 Likes

There is no reason for these pressers to be every day.

Bi weekly max, and that may be too much.

Trumps problem is likes to joust with the largely adversarial press and control the narrative the best he can, but these things are definitely in the diminishing return category at this point.

2 Likes

You might think this is a problem but if he wasn’t doing this, it would be also be a fucking problem. That’s how it be.

10 Likes

He really has you guys wound up. Have fun with that.

6 Likes
baj54 -

If thats the worst thing he does then he should have your vote once again. Your bitching about him going on tv. Think about that for a second. I know most of you have a whole lot of time on your hands but you can find something a little bit better to bitch about. Your starting to sound like a bunch of whiny ass democrats. Who the hell still has cable anyways?

I watch it on the Fox News YouTube channel 

1 Like

Actions speak louder than words.

Trump’s actual actions have been very good.

Results are what matter.

4 and a half years from now, Trump will be out of office – but his right leaning judge appointees will be in place long after that, which is what America needs.

He’s also the guy to get the economy going again after this covid thing.

A vote against Trump, is a vote against America.

16 Likes

Turn off the TV.  Problem solved!

1 Like
supersonic - There is no reason for these pressers to be every day.

Bi weekly max, and that may be too much.

Trumps problem is likes to joust with the largely adversarial press and control the narrative the best he can, but these things are definitely in the diminishing return category at this point.

He wants to counter the fake news.

Even pro Trump people will start to believe that bullshit if it’s all they hear.

6 Likes
God Of Thunder -
baj54 -

Go down a different YouTube rabbit hole and stay away from the politics.  

I used to watch all that shit and get worked up about things I have no control over.  Now it’s all just entertainment and life is better for it.

1 Like

what are people doing watching these conferences every day? they stopped being worthwhile after the first week or two. if something worthwhile comes up, you'll hear about it very quickly. 

OP sounds like he needs a safe space and AI’s emotional support animal.

1 Like

There’s a reason he does everything. Our media can’t be trusted to inform it’s own public

8 Likes
White347LX - 
God Of Thunder -
baj54 -

I used to watch all that shit and get worked up about things I have no control over.  Now it’s all just entertainment and life is better for it.

Worked up? The guy is just wondering why Trump has to act like such an ass during information updates about the pandemic.

Is your collective delusion so bad that you guys all think the real problem is watching the news in the first place? It’s the fault of the people looking to stay informed, and not Trump’s fault for refusing to drop the “I got this” performance and tell the truth for 30 minutes of his day?

All he does it make it worse, and you blame everyone but him? What the fuck is wrong with you people?

7 Likes
mdmrules - 
White347LX - 
God Of Thunder -
baj54 -

Worked up? The guy is just wondering why Trump has to act like such an ass during information updates about the pandemic.

Is your collective delusion so bad that you guys all think the real problem is watching the news in the first place? It’s the fault of the people looking to stay informed, and not Trump’s fault for refusing to drop the “I got this” performance and tell the truth for 30 minutes of his day?

All he does it make it worse, and you blame everyone but him? What the fuck is wrong with you people?

You guys are a little worked up. I can feel it in your typing. haha

3 Likes
tenchu - OP sounds like he needs a safe space and AI's emotional support animal.

Why do you retards try so desperately to claim that anyone who isn't a fanatical and maniacal trump supporter is triggered and needs a safe space and emotional support gerbil?

Projecting much?

5 Likes