Trump is Going to Get his Ass Kicked in WI

Latest Marquette Poll:

Cruz 40%

Trump 30%

Kasich 21%

Is Cruz gonna win this fuckin thing? Phone Post 3.0

Is this another Rufus curse? Phone Post 3.0

What is this Marquette poll? How many people polled? Republicans, they're all different!

I don't believe polls!

---Ghensiges or whatever his name is Phone Post 3.0

Rufus, buddy this is just getting sad. Most of us truly like you so don't take this the wrong way but it's time to stop picking political winners because you're fucking horrible at it.

RockTheVote - 

with walker's endorsement of ted cruz will we see a GOP shift to support their black sheep? could you say governor walker is going to help ted cruz put a stranglehold on the nomination???

You know....I might have had a little something to do with that bill getting passed. Just sayin...

For the newbies, the Marquette poll is the gold standard here. Nailed the Walker recall number, nailed his re-election, nailed Obama-Romney.

Oh, and this one has Cruz and Hillary tied in the general. Trump losing horribly, of course.

RockTheVote - 
rufus - 
RockTheVote - 

with walker's endorsement of ted cruz will we see a GOP shift to support their black sheep? could you say governor walker is going to help ted cruz put a stranglehold on the nomination???

You know....I might have had a little something to do with that bill getting passed. Just sayin...

great bill. honor to host the governor. he was a very likeable guy, even to my students who are publicly opposed to him. if you played a role, good job and many thanks.

That was your place? Nice! I switched jobs in the last couple months so I wasn't there at the end, but yeah, I had something to do with that getting passed. LOL

cruz needs to drop out, Kaisch is the one who has the biggest leads on Hillary nationally.

GOP needs to unite around him

RockTheVote - 
rufus - 
RockTheVote - 

great bill. honor to host the governor. he was a very likeable guy, even to my students who are publicly opposed to him. if you played a role, good job and many thanks.

BTW, I like Rep. Brostoff there taking credit for it. A freshman, minority party member. He literally had NOTHING to do with that bill getting passed.

RockTheVote - 
rufus - 
RockTheVote - 
rufus - 
RockTheVote - 

That was your place? Nice! I switched jobs in the last couple months so I wasn't there at the end, but yeah, I had something to do with that getting passed. LOL

yep thats me getting tapped out by the gov

That's awesome. Congrats. Did you get a pen?

RockTheVote - 
rufus - 

For the newbies, the Marquette poll is the gold standard here. Nailed the Walker recall number, nailed his re-election, nailed Obama-Romney.

Oh, and this one has Cruz and Hillary tied in the general. Trump losing horribly, of course.

trump might lose wisconsin, but i think one of the problem with trump polls is that supporting him is so bad for peoples public image that polling numbers get skewed. i think im going to vote for him, but mostly as a vote against the two party system that keeps dragging us further into debt, and enriches lobbyists and donors. hillary and jeb embody what i hate in politics.

I'm a lobbyist, you shitbird. You don't see me going around trashing dojo owners. :)

RockTheVote - 

my son and i both got one. pretty cool.

Excellent. Otherwise I was going to send you one.

RockTheVote - 
rufus - 
RockTheVote - 
rufus - 

trump might lose wisconsin, but i think one of the problem with trump polls is that supporting him is so bad for peoples public image that polling numbers get skewed. i think im going to vote for him, but mostly as a vote against the two party system that keeps dragging us further into debt, and enriches lobbyists and donors. hillary and jeb embody what i hate in politics.

I'm a lobbyist, you shitbird. You don't see me going around trashing dojo owners. :)

are you rich and white, ben affleck?

I'm white. So one out of three.

LOL

It might be to late to stop Trump anyway but if Trump wins Wisconsin it is over. Phone Post 3.0

Darup - It might be to late to stop Trump anyway but if Trump wins Wisconsin it is over. Phone Post 3.0

He's not going to win WI. I expect it will be more than 10 points. The poll was taken before Walker endorsed Cruz.

rufus -
Darup - It might be to late to stop Trump anyway but if Trump wins Wisconsin it is over. Phone Post 3.0

He's not going to win WI. I expect it will be more than 10 points. The poll was taken before Walker endorsed Cruz.

What time period exactly? Phone Post 3.0

Is WI a winner take all primary? Phone Post 3.0

toelocku - 
rufus -

What time period exactly? Phone Post 3.0

March 24-28