Trump is moving the US Embasy to Jerusalem

This is going to cause a few sparks in the Middle East.

Trump Informs Abbas, Jordan's Abdullah He Intends to Move U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem

Senior U.S. officials say Trump is likely to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital Wednesday and delay embassy relocation for another six months, yet begin planning the move immediately ? Fatah begins preparations for protest rallies

U.S. President Donald Trump told Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and Jordan's King Abdullah that he plans to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem on Tuesday, according to Abbas' spokesman and Jordanian reports. Trump also called Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sissi and Saudi King Salman to inform them of the decision.

read more: https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.826990

If it pisses off the muzzies, I’m all for it! 

warfrog -

this will indeed piss off the muzzies. think of the military presence the US military will maintain to gaurd the embassy.

Fatwa!!

WOW, that is awesome.

Get ready for non-stop terror acts on US soil.  

Poop Doodle -

Get ready for non-stop terror acts on US soil.  

Non-stop?

Germany hasn't changed...well except for importing more Muslim terrorists.

"German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel said Tuesday that "direct negotiations between the two parties," are the only way to solve the issue of Jerusalem, taking stab at Trump by saying that "there is a limit in our solidarity" regarding U.S.-German relations."

Well now we know at least one reason why we're buddying up to Saudi Arabia lately.

Munk - 

"German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel said Tuesday that "direct negotiations between the two parties," are the only way to solve the issue of Jerusalem, taking stab at Trump by saying that "there is a limit in our solidarity" regarding U.S.-German relations."

Imagine that, Germany having a problem with the US supporting Jews.

warfrog - 

We need more people like this. Then things will get better.

This won't end well.

Well it’s something different I’ll wait and see how it plays out. Lots of protests and violence as expected, but hey welcome to the Middle East 

Hammerstein - 
DaveFu - 
Munk - 

Imagine that, Germany having a problem with the US supporting Jews.

lol

Damn!

I'm sure the Muslims will communicate their concerns in a reasonable and, of course, civilized manner.

Jew gotta be kidding me.

Not sure how I feel on this.

BadDog - I'm sure the Muslims will communicate their concerns in a reasonable and, of course, civilized manner.

You can count on this.

FlyinHawaiian - 
BadDog - I'm sure the Muslims will communicate their concerns in a reasonable and, of course, civilized manner.

You can count on this.

FH, what do you think this move.