Trump is Putin's bitch

Where there is smoke, there is fire. No way Flynn acted on his own. Trump refuses to say anything negative about Putin, the Russians launch a missile that violates international law and Trump, who comments on every fucking thing, says nothing.

Trump is Putin's bitch. I can't wait to see where this FBI investigation goes.

You are everyones bitch.

stevia cures cancer - You are everyones bitch.
First post nails it again.

Hey OP.....

Putin launched missiles during Obamas time too, And stole Crimea during Obama and so on....

was Obama also, by your definition Putins bitch? 

http://www.eturbonews.com/5008/executive-talk-donald-trump-jr-bullish-russia-and-few-emerging-ma

Executive Talk: Donald Trump Jr. bullish on Russia and few emerging markets

"And in terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets; say in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia."

Adonis RNA -
jammyrft -

Putin launched missiles during Obamas time too, And stole Crimea during Obama and so on....

Obama doesn't tweet about everything including crowd size and toe jam.

His silence on certain issues is deafening.

Crowd size and toe jam have nothing to do with national security.

stevia cures cancer - You are everyones bitch.

Oh look, a salty Trump supporter, what a surprise! You can call me whatever you want, doesn't change the facts, real facts, not the alternative facts your kind like.

Trump is on his way out! I love it! Deal with it bitch!

TravenBJJ -
Granpa - Where there is smoke, there is fire. No way Flynn acted on his own. Trump refuses to say anything negative about Putin, the Russians launch a missile that violates international law and Trump, who comments on every fucking thing, says nothing.

Who was President when Russia took over Crimea?

So you agree that NATO should have intervened?

Granpa - 

Oh look, a salty Trump supporter, what a surprise! You can call me whatever you want, doesn't change the facts, real facts, not the alternative facts your kind like.

LOL@Granpa and facts

Granpa - Where there is smoke, there is fire. No way Flynn acted on his own. Trump refuses to say anything negative about Putin, the Russians launch a missile that violates international law and Trump, who comments on every fucking thing, says nothing.

Hi Monkey -
stevia cures cancer - You are everyones bitch.
First post nails it again.
Boom

jammyrft - 

Boy you Trump supporters have selective memories. Obama held a press conference threatening Russia when they invaded Crimea. Still waiting for Trump's anti-Russian press conference.

Jihad To Steal My Goat Huh - 
Granpa -

Oh look, a salty Anti Trumper bitch. You fucking must hate America to want it to fail so badly.

No I love America, which is why it's important to me to get this assclown, and potential traitor we have as POTUS out of office.

Granpa -
jammyrft - 

Boy you Trump supporters have selective memories. Obama held a press conference threatening Russia when they invaded Crimea. Still waiting for Trump's anti-Russian press conference.

How did Russia respond to Obamas mean words?

^with a red line?

jammyrft - 

Obama imposed sanctions.

What has Trump done other than talk about EASING sanctions and praising Putin's leadership?

Trump is too busy complaining about the media to have a single word to say about illegal missle tests. 

Remember when Putin was OUR bitch?

View post on imgur.com

Granpa -

Lol @ "on his way out." You delusional libtards keep desperately clinging to that idea. Let's see how far it gets you. 

Masakyst - 

Remember when Putin was OUR bitch?

What does a pic of Obama showing submissive posture have to do with anything?