Trump is undisputed Sofa King...

BigEyedFish -
Junnk - 

Useless mods just letting alt accounts run wild 

a lot of people here apparently thing that it is the mods that are resurrecting these old accounts to shell for the left

Makes sense, it's one of the guaranteed ways to push interaction and create content. 

Bilge Water -
NorthSouthDinner4Two -

![](upload://1BpzI8sE1r49SbHOUzrkVDNNErL.jpeg)

Why are you trying to shame her for her sexuality? You patriarchal white male posing as a progressive, clearly you feel women should act a certain way or they are somehow less or not worthy. Do the feminists you hope will fuck you know you think this way?

Not shaming her at all. Appreciating a well kept silent fox.

#Fagoon

give me some of dem moronique and bleach

Bad Monkey - 
Kirik -
NorthSouthDinner4Two - 

![](upload://1BpzI8sE1r49SbHOUzrkVDNNErL.jpeg)

I never got partisan critics trying to slam the president because his wife did some topless photoshoots in her 20s or whatever. JFK used to have photos taken of himself with hood-supplied hookers in the Lincoln room. LBJ used to bang pros from the actual Best Little Whorehouse in Texas. Clinton used a cigar to diddle a six-beer grunter intern inside the Oval Office. If the president's hot wife taking topless photos 25 years ago bothers you, then the behavior of Dem icons behavior in the damn White House should bother you a very great deal more.

This is the post post you've ever made. 

"six beer grunter"

Im dying. Lol

Hahahaha....Kirk just won a thread....

NorthSouthDinner4Two -

![](upload://1GtU34P2ff58T1tomOpT68osYCJ.jpeg)

Hottest and best 1st lady ever

1 Like
NorthSouthDinner4Two -

![](upload://oPzjNMC2aZJILwATDxBundci14Q.jpeg)

Do they believe they will be healed if they touch him?

Imagine a world where a guy can grow his wealth exponentially from millions to billions AND become the ruler of the world.

and then still be called retarded by a group of cross dressing vegans with art degrees

1 Like

Imagine this being how you spend your Sunday. 

NorthSouthDinner4Two -

Reeeeeeeeeeee

Tawded.

If he's retarded, but doing a better job as president then you or I could do. WTF does that say about us 

DollawayGotFistedByAPillow -

Imagine a world where a guy can grow his wealth exponentially from millions to billions AND become the ruler of the world.

and then still be called retarded by a group of cross dressing vegans with art degrees

Voted up. That was brilliantly put fren. 

1 Like
Erik Apple -
NorthSouthDinner4Two -

![](upload://1GtU34P2ff58T1tomOpT68osYCJ.jpeg)

Hottest and best 1st lady ever

You mean that picture of Michelle wearing jorts getting off the helicopter is hot? Man I’ve been  so wrong on what I think is hot for so long. I must be gay then

1 Like

TDS has claimed another.

SAD.

Sofa king right baby!!

Fire Fauci.... get UV goin internally and start ingesting disinfectants like colloidal silver and hydrogen peroxide and boron.

What a weird way to show the world that you suffer from stage 4 TDS, and that Trump lives in your pea head rent free.

Polaris - TDS has claimed another.

SAD.

Yes, but Trum Dicksucking Syndrom is curable Polaris! There’s hope for you! don’t give up!

1 Like
Average -
Polaris - TDS has claimed another.

SAD.

Yes, but Trum Dicksucking Syndrom is curable Polaris! There’s hope for you! don’t give up!

LOL