TRUMP leading early!

uniquetechnique - 
Samoa -

33 million + have voted already.

But these numbers from the MSM, it’s hard to even trust them anymore 

This is not from the MSM; it's from the University of Florida and a political scientist that studies elections.  Every election; he's not new.

Soup and Beer - 

"My mother-in-law is voting Biden because she "can't stand how Trump talks". I said you only feel that way because you watch CNN all day and you've had all that negative reinforcement, Trumps policies are better for you and your family than Bidens. She agreed Bidens policies were worse for her family but "still don't like how Trump talks" so she is voting Biden."

------------------

If Trump loses because of that it means the majority of the country places more emphasis on over substance.  It means they don't care if the current POTUS is fucking them to death.  Just as long as they look presidential while they are doing it.

However, that would still be Trump's fault by not reigning in his outbursts a bit.   If all he had to do is put on a little bit of an act to retain votes, then he made a strategic error by not doing so.

Most females feel the same way about Trump. If Trump loses, the biggest lesson learned from the post-mortem will be how damaging females were to Trump’s re-election. They are almost singlehandedly taking him out with their emotional reaction to everything that has happened in the last year, tailor made to appeal to their irrationality. Your mother in law is the perfect example.

I’ll just leave this here and not say whether or not I agree with it.

https://youtu.be/HlXUWvW0394

Polling is for numbnuts.

![](upload://tS3cPOIjlFXnijeTyWrBikj3avX.jpeg)

uniquetechnique -

What is this,

Samoa -

This is going to be a record turnout again.  In 2018 Texas exceeded it's entire 2014 vote total with JUST the early vote totals.  This year when the country was at 29 million early votes, at the same time in 2016 the country total was 7 million.  Texas already has over 50% of it's 2018 total count.

And how are the Texas votes leaning.  Red I assume?  Hope my CA tards haven’t destroyed it yet 

Bend The Knee -
uniquetechnique -

What is this,

https://twitter.com/AirBossUT5/status/1317993183301627904

@AirBossUT5

Election Data Analysis. Undefeated In Multiple Debates Against Nate Silver And The Election Mafia. #PollsArentReal . Views DO NOT Represent My Employer.

Joined October 2020

5,235 Followers

1 Like
yabadaba -
Bend The Knee -
uniquetechnique -

What is this,

@AirBossUT5

Election Data Analysis. Undefeated In Multiple Debates Against Nate Silver And The Election Mafia. #PollsArentReal . Views DO NOT Represent My Employer.

Joined October 2020

5,235 Followers

Wtf they got him winning the popular vote?

Darth Potato - 
yabadaba -
Bend The Knee -
uniquetechnique -

What is this,

@AirBossUT5

Joined October 2020

5,235 Followers

Wtf they got him winning the popular vote?

All polls are worthless if Trump wins the popular vote.  Except that one.  Hahahaha

I absolutely love the "lead" Biden has in the polls. This is 2016 all over again and it's going be glorious. 

![Vector Map of the United States of America with States - Blue | Free Vector Maps](upload://p8Rhp8mCSCBQiKTUh5nyaetN7Hm.png)The latest poll isn't looking good for Trump, lmao.

2 Likes
Unkind Zuffa -

![Vector Map of the United States of America with States - Blue | Free Vector Maps](upload://p8Rhp8mCSCBQiKTUh5nyaetN7Hm.png)The latest poll isn't looking good for Trump, lmao.

Wow, the entire country has flooded with tears 

2 Likes

More people have already voted in Texas than voted for Trump in 2016, crazy.

Road Warrior Fin -

what direction are the votes pointing?

Darth Potato -
Road Warrior Fin -

what direction are the votes pointing?

They don't count them yet.

But trump is up 2 points in Texas, and if you give him another 2 points like 2016, he should win by 4/5 points imo

just saw a newspaper headline in FL that mentioned the early voting was pretty much tied between Biden and Trump

Did my part to keep Kentucky red yesterday. 

1 Like

No matter what, it’s good to see people voting. 

as long as it’s legit and legal, that is. 

gregbrady - 

just saw a newspaper headline in FL that mentioned the early voting was pretty much tied between Biden and Trump

If Early voting is tied, Biden will get washed away on in-person voting. Not good, if true.

1 Like

![](upload://xDhflybtpmq0I6kP4EmRVyw0bYS.png)