TRUMP leading early!

GoDieInACarWreck -
cyberc92 -

I am a registered Dem and will probably sit this one out. I posted in another thread that a pollster knocked at my house a few hours ago to ask me who I was voting for and I said I disliked both parties. He told me that he had been getting the same sentiment throughout his day and that although he was a registered Dem like me that he was thinking of sitting out as well. He said some of the other houses that opened the door to speak to him told him that everything leading up to the election made them dislike Biden to the point that they won't vote for him but their dislike for Trump won't allow them to vote for him either. 

All that said, I believe Biden wins unless a huge amount of people just stay at home.

What makes you think Biden wins?

Trump has historic unfavorable numbers.

1 Like
cyberc92 -

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1317470558704046086

Isn't 538 just a liberal news mouthpiece for ESPN?

Obviously Biden is ahead in the national polling data currently, not really newsworthy.

1 Like

Im remaining skeptical but i really hope he holds it if true

Soup and Beer -

You mean the country isn't coming out in droves to support an old, corrupt, senile pedophile in the pockets of China who's just been exposed selling government influence to Ukranian oligarchs?

Tell me it ain't so!

You’d be surprised how many ppl are still on that train.

TheDecider -
GoDieInACarWreck -
cyberc92 -

I am a registered Dem and will probably sit this one out. I posted in another thread that a pollster knocked at my house a few hours ago to ask me who I was voting for and I said I disliked both parties. He told me that he had been getting the same sentiment throughout his day and that although he was a registered Dem like me that he was thinking of sitting out as well. He said some of the other houses that opened the door to speak to him told him that everything leading up to the election made them dislike Biden to the point that they won't vote for him but their dislike for Trump won't allow them to vote for him either. 

All that said, I believe Biden wins unless a huge amount of people just stay at home.

If Trump does win then the polls and media forever are tarnished. I really believe that this time they are trying to be as accurate as possible to save face from any fallout. A Trump win would be a death knell for the MSM and polls as now we know people are witholding information to accurately extrapolate numbes or flat out lying to the polls. 

1 Like

https://knowledge.wharton.upenn.edu/article/can-election-polls-be-trusted/

Im a Trump fan, but this site is thinking Trump takes this easy. I don't see that happening at all. 

popcornkilldya -

Hard to believe but damn it i hope so. 

Only hard to believe because fake news runs 20 articles per day saying Biden's polls Biden's polls

3 Likes
Bend The Knee - 

Im a Trump fan, but this site is thinking Trump takes this easy. I don't see that happening at all. 

I don’t as well

1 Like
cyberc92 - 
TheDecider -
GoDieInACarWreck -
cyberc92 -

If Trump does win then the polls and media forever are tarnished. I really believe that this time they are trying to be as accurate as possible to save face from any fallout. A Trump win would be a death knell for the MSM and polls as now we know people are witholding information to accurately extrapolate numbes or flat out lying to the polls. 

Same shit as last election. I mean what source can we even trust?

cyberc92 - 
TheDecider -
GoDieInACarWreck -
cyberc92 -

lol, the Dems just spent 3 years pushing a bullshit Russiagate hoax and are still doing so after getting exposed.  They impeached Trump accusing him of doing what Joe Biden is on tape *bragging* about doing.  I assure you no one is worried about the loss of credibility of the polls.

"A Trump win would be a death knell for the MSM"

-------

I respectfully disagree.  MSM's ratings are built around Trump.  They would be lost without him.  While most of them would not admit it, they are privately praying for a Trump victory.  If sleepy Joe wins, they are fucked.  What are they going to talk about 24 hours per day?  No one is going to tune in to see a news anchor talk about Joe Biden.

3 Likes
Soup and Beer -
cyberc92 - 
TheDecider -
GoDieInACarWreck -
cyberc92 -

lol, the Dems just spent 3 years pushing a bullshit Russiagate hoax and are still doing so after getting exposed.  They impeached Trump accusing him of doing what Joe Biden is on tape *bragging* about doing.  I assure you no one is worried about the loss of credibility of the polls.

"A Trump win would be a death knell for the MSM"

-------

I respectfully disagree.  MSM's ratings are built around Trump.  They would be lost without him.  While most of them would not admit it, they are privately praying for a Trump victory.  If sleepy Joe wins, they are fucked.  What are they going to talk about 24 hours per day?  No one is going to tune in to see a news anchor talk about Joe Biden.

I see what you are saying but I think the MSM will just continue to talk about Trump. What did Trump eat for breakfast? Is Trump going to jail? Will Trump move? Who is Trump cheating on Melania with now? The MSM would just be tabloid fodder.

Something doesn’t add up. Biden is supposedly leading by double-digits nationwide, yet his rallies draw… tens of people? Sometimes less? Trump is giving speeches to tens of thousands in swing states, and Biden is hiding in his basement.

Something’s got to give.

6 Likes

To the people that voted, how long did you wait in line? There was a booth by our Target store. Was in line for 2 hours, I’ve heard in some areas up to 5 hours

AnthonyWeiner - Something doesn't add up. Biden is supposedly leading by double-digits nationwide, yet his rallies draw... tens of people? Sometimes less? Trump is giving speeches to tens of thousands in swing states, and Biden is hiding in his basement.

Something’s got to give.

What the fuck is up with you guys and your obsession with rallies? Who the fuck goes to rallies? None of you guys go, so stfu. Why do you act like it’s this meaningful barometer when there’s a fucking pandemic going on and the Biden campaign has made it clear since the spring there would be no rallies or public gatherings if there was a lockdown going on? 

I know you really really want your guy to win, but making shit up isn’t helping. 

3 Likes
Silhouette -

Purely anecdotal but a ton of people voting for the first time on my social media stuff, immigrants, people I grew up with, college friends as well.

They all voted trump. Some of them are even left leaning.  One Venezuelan friend said paraphrasing "I'm quite liberal but democrats are supporting the policies that ruined Venezuela #maga" my Cuban friends all feel the same way huge trump fans

I got 150 to 2 Trump over biden on who likes whos page

I had tons for obama back in the day

60/40 republican dem

Most liberal girls I know voting for jo jorgenson

1 Like
kyleburkle -
Silhouette -

Purely anecdotal but a ton of people voting for the first time on my social media stuff, immigrants, people I grew up with, college friends as well.

They all voted trump. Some of them are even left leaning.  One Venezuelan friend said paraphrasing "I'm quite liberal but democrats are supporting the policies that ruined Venezuela #maga" my Cuban friends all feel the same way huge trump fans

I got 150 to 2 Trump over biden on who likes whos page

I had tons for obama back in the day

60/40 republican dem

Yea crossing fingers here 

Huggsbear -
cyberc92 -

https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1317470558704046086

Isn't 538 just a liberal news mouthpiece for ESPN?

Obviously Biden is ahead in the national polling data currently, not really newsworthy.

Most of the video in the OP is about Nate Silver's tweets

AnthonyWeiner - Something doesn't add up. Biden is supposedly leading by double-digits nationwide, yet his rallies draw... tens of people? Sometimes less? Trump is giving speeches to tens of thousands in swing states, and Biden is hiding in his basement.

Something’s got to give.

Trump is entertainment. People go to his rallies to cheer and boo. It seems like a fun time if thats your thing. Like pro wrestling or a monster truck rally. 

Bidens town tall beat trumps in the ratings.  Not sure what that means cuz you couldnt pay me to watch either