Trump loses all his lawyers

The clown show continues. The chaos and incompetence we’ve come to expect:

WASHINGTON – About a week before his Senate trial, former President Donald Trump has no announced legal team and at least five attorneys who were expected to help lead the team are no longer part of it.

The remarkable last-minute shifts add fresh uncertainty over Trump’s legal strategy and highlight the struggle the former president has had in corralling a legal team after he became the first president in U.S. history to be impeached twice.

Butch Bowers and Deborah Barbier, two South Carolina attorneys, are not part of the team of lawyers who will defend Trump, said Jason Miller, a political adviser to the former president. Miller said a final decision had not been made on the former president’s legal team.

The Associated Press reported two others who were expected on the legal team, South Carolina law firm partners Greg Harris and Johnny Gasser, were also no longer expected to defend Trump in the Senate trial, though additions were expected to be announced in the coming days.

9 Likes

I heard that Kraken is available. 

1 Like

Trump is so fucked. Lol

3 Likes

need more than usatoday as a source

2 Likes
gregbrady - 

Multiple sources have reported it.

2 Likes

He's gonna be fine.

4 Likes

Sweet...Trump should just defend himself and go scorched earth on all those frauds.

1 Like
banco -
gregbrady - 

ok then cool

he still owns the republic party. the ten republicans that voted to impeach will all get primaried

4 Likes
gregbrady - 
banco -
gregbrady - 

ok then cool

he still owns the republic party. the ten republicans that voted to impeach will all get primaried

I agree. We should never underestimate the modern republican party’s appetite for trash.

2 Likes
banco -
gregbrady - 
banco -
gregbrady - 

ok then cool

I agree. We should never underestimate the modern republican party’s appetite for trash.

you should never underestimate your mother’s appetite for dick

10 Likes

You don't need to pay lawyers when you know you're gonna win.

2 Likes
gregbrady - 
banco -
gregbrady - 
banco -
gregbrady - 

ok then cool

you should never underestimate your mother’s appetite for dick

sweet burn dude

3 Likes

Not much of a defense required, imo.  Just show the vid of what he actually said, and maybe follow that up with vids of all the shitbag politicians egging on BLM riots all last year just for good measure.

1 Like
banco -
gregbrady - 
banco -
gregbrady - 

ok then cool

Your TDS is strong, you really think things are going well with biden?

1 Like
fathalpert - 
banco -
gregbrady - 
banco -
gregbrady - 

ok then cool

There’s no longer a sociopath in the whitehouse so that’s progress. I don’t think there’s any great enthusiasm for Biden.

2 Likes
banco -
fathalpert - 
banco -
gregbrady - 
banco -
gregbrady - 

ok then cool

There’s no longer a sociopath in the whitehouse so that’s progress. I don’t think there’s any great enthusiasm for Biden.

What did he do that was so bad? few have a good answer to that question. Biden on the other hand is killing tens of thousands of GOOD paying jobs during a pandemic. That is just scratching the surface of things to come.

4 Likes
fathalpert - 
banco -
fathalpert - 
banco -
gregbrady - 
banco -
gregbrady - 

ok then cool

What did he do that was so bad? few have a good answer to that question. Biden on the other hand is killing tens of thousands of GOOD paying jobs during a pandemic. That is just scratching the surface of things to come.

Falsely claimed that the election was rigged and he in fact won in a landslide.

4 Likes
banco -
fathalpert - 
banco -
fathalpert - 
banco -
gregbrady - 
banco -
gregbrady - 

ok then cool

Falsely claimed that the election was rigged and he in fact won in a landslide.

That justifies the biden admin ruining the country? Weak.

1 Like
banco -
fathalpert - 
banco -
gregbrady - 
banco -
gregbrady - 

ok then cool

You don’t know what words mean, apparently. Trump is a narcissist, but he’s no sociopath. Biden is far closer to a sociopath than Trump. 

4 Likes

Imagine being such a known piece-of-shit client that even after becoming President Of The USA no decent lawyer will touch you.

Holy fuck.

6 Likes