Trump lost, supporters are pathetic hypocrites

The electoral college is an obsolete creation of the founding fathers and its original intent was to prevent the people from electing someone like Trump as President.

Trump and his  supporters pissed and moaned about the election being rigged, but don't seem care that their candidate wasn't democratically elected. I wonder what would have happened if the shoe was on the other foot?

More people voted for Hillary. End of story...

Congratutlations  Trump supporters! The whole ignorant lot of you. You represent the decline of western civilzation...

You people don't deserve to live in the greatest country on earth!

scarfacedave -

The electoral college is an obsolete creation of the founding fathers and its original intent was to prevent the people from electing someone like Trump as President.

Trump and his  supporters pissed and moaned about the election being rigged, but don't seem care that their candidate wasn't democratically elected. I wonder what would have happened if the shoe was on the other foot?

Congratutlations  Trump supporters! The whole ignorant lot of you. You represent the decline of western civilzation...

Loooooooooool Phone Post 3.0

It is pretty fucking hilarious that the only reason Trump is president is because of a system he despised.

I bet he doesn't think it's so bad now.

Z NEDCMK1 - 

Shouldn't you be holding a sign outside my office and slowing down my morning coffee while you order a half caf latte with almond wilk and a vegan nut bar?

Why not speak to the point he made, instead of his poor coffee choices?

Z NEDCMK1 -

Shouldn't you be holding a sign outside my office and slowing down my morning coffee while you order a half caf latte with almond wilk and a vegan nut bar?

Hahaha zing!

Z NEDCMK1 -

I swear if they fuck with any of the shawarma vendors I'll come down there and decimate the entire fucking city lol Phone Post 3.0

ksacs revenge - It is pretty fucking hilarious that the only reason Trump is president is because of a system he despised.

Trump won and there is nothing you can do about it

Hahahahahahahahshahahahhahahahahah

scarfacedave -

I guess you aren't too well versed in history as this already occurred in the other direction.  The only ignorant people are people like you and the ones crying in the streets. Take you labels of racist, xenophobie , bigot  and  learn what they mean. Then try and see how they apply to President Elect Trump. If your IQ is over 80 it may dawn upon you that  it's a farce and nothing more. Sincerely an Ignorant Trump Supporter 

ksacs revenge - It is pretty fucking hilarious that the only reason Trump is president is because of a system he despised.

On the flip side, liberals hate the electoral college now. Phone Post 3.0

Easytarget -
Z NEDCMK1 - 

Why not speak to the point he made, instead of his poor coffee choices?
Hows this...

The very system that everyone on the left supported allowed The Don to take office. Both sides were complaining beforehand. Complaining after the fact is stupid. From either side with either outcome.

Done and done. Phone Post 3.0

scarfacedave -

You're always the dumbest person in the room. Go punch yourself in the face, stupid. Phone Post 3.0

People who carry 'love trumps hate' signs while rioting shouldn't throw the word hypocrite around

Blue please:

https://youtu.be/1d9lm-T87AQ Phone Post 3.0

If it wasn't for California and NY being dem strongholds under the college he might have actually campaigned there, he easily would have gotten more votes in those states if the total actually mattered S

scarfacedave -

Actually, the electoral college was created to keep people like Hillary Clinton from winning. She only won in 3 areas, all 3 being huge metropolitan liberal areas where voter ID is not required. 

When you can prove the popular vote was actually legit...

...you know, given the dead people voting in Chicago, the voting machines that would tally a vote for Hillary when Trump was selected, the supposed 1000+ people registered to vote in NC that are age 100 or older...

...then I'll actually give a shit about this argument.

scarfacedave -

Would you have cared if Hillary won the electoral vote and not the popular vote? Sometimes I love this hypocritical outrage, it makes the victory that much sweeter. Phone Post 3.0

Z NEDCMK1 -
Junnk - 

Liberals always hate the electoral college because it gives a voice to those not living in New York City or California. 

If you look at a county map of voting results you will see that the bulk of the country geographically is red, with some blue counties in major metro areas.

The electoral college has not worked in their favor for quite some time. 

Not when trump made the statement about the electoral college. Phone Post 3.0

Actually the purpose of the electoral college is to make sure ALL states have a voice and that heavy populated states like California and new York don't dictate the the entire country.  Without a electoral college a very large portion of the country and their voice would be overlooked by presidential candidates. 

The electoral college wasn't made to overrule and undermine their voting constitutes , yes they can do that but they don't. 

Z NEDCMK1 - 
Junnk - 

Liberals always hate the electoral college because it gives a voice to those not living in New York City or California. 

If you look at a county map of voting results you will see that the bulk of the country geographically is red, with some blue counties in major metro areas.

The electoral college has not worked in their favor for quite some time. 

In Limbo - 

Trump won and there is nothing you can do about it

Hahahahahahahahshahahahhahahahahah

That wasn't even a complaint. Trump supporters are even worse than the SJW's. How embarrassing for you.