Trump lost, supporters are pathetic hypocrites

Z NEDCMK1 - 
Junnk - 
ksacs revenge - It is pretty fucking hilarious that the only reason Trump is president is because of a system he despised.

I bet he doesn't think it's so bad now.
On the flip side, liberals hate the electoral college now. Phone Post 3.0

Liberals always hate the electoral college because it gives a voice to those not living in New York City or California. 

If you look at a county map of voting results you will see that the bulk of the country geographically is red, with some blue counties in major metro areas.

The electoral college has not worked in their favor for quite some time. 

I've always supported the electoral college. And I still do. You guys have no idea, do you?

OP must not like the Bill of Rights either because it gives an outsize voice to minorities as well.

"If only new york and california could tell those dumb rednecks what's best for them while they grow our food and fix our plumbing"

scarfacedave -

The electoral college is an obsolete creation of the founding fathers and its original intent was to prevent the people from electing someone like Trump as President.

Trump and his  supporters pissed and moaned about the election being rigged, but don't seem care that their candidate wasn't democratically elected. I wonder what would have happened if the shoe was on the other foot?

More people voted for Hillary. End of story...

Congratutlations  Trump supporters! The whole ignorant lot of you. You represent the decline of western civilzation...

You people don't deserve to live in the greatest country on earth!

We don't live in a democracy. Deal with it. It's for a good reason too. Maybe spend a little time looking it up and you'll understand it. 

Lol. OP really went off the deep end there. I didn't read the whole post at first and just assumed I knew what it was about, until I started trying to figure out why Ned was so butt hurt.

They really protesting in midtown z? I'm on my way in now. Phone Post 3.0

"What do I not have an idea about?"

Liberals, apparently.

"Trump despised the system, sure. Instead of crying about it he campaigned in a way to take the states he needed and win a contest within the confines of the rules."

No, he definitely cried about it. That's why it's so funny.

"If a participant in a sporting event doesn't like the rules, does that mean his victories are stupid?"

What are you talking about? I didn't call his victory stupid. I only pointed out that the thing he despised is what gave him the win, and that I see the humor in that.

Fuck guys, untwist those panties of yours. So fucking serious all the time.

Many fighters disagree with the 10 point must system in MMA, but must adjust to those rules to win the contest.

The same applies here. If it was as simple as "majority rules" then trump would have adjusted his strategy to win under those rules.

Z NEDCMK1 -
Junnk - 
Z NEDCMK1 -
Junnk - 
ksacs revenge - It is pretty fucking hilarious that the only reason Trump is president is because of a system he despised.

Liberals always hate the electoral college because it gives a voice to those not living in New York City or California. 

If you look at a county map of voting results you will see that the bulk of the country geographically is red, with some blue counties in major metro areas.

Not when trump made the statement about the electoral college. Phone Post 3.0

The electoral college was not working in the favor of liberals when Trump made that statement. </p>

Yet, they still hammered trump when he said that about the electoral college.... Phone Post 3.0

If there were no electoral college system in the US, the US would have never formed in the first place.

Also, as a person who does not live in LA or NY, let me fill you in...we aren't going to support a change to end it. Ever. We aren't a pure democracy. We aren't two wolves and a sheep deciding what's for dinner. This is a republic, and it would not stand without it, nor would it remain standing if it were actually removed.

Sorry if you forgot that, but seriously...shut the hell up.

-signed by: not-a-trump-voter Phone Post 3.0

Welp, scarfacedave is a fuckng idiot. 

Not trump, the Supreme court, the political parties, congress, or the entire federal government combined has the right to change this alone.

Trump, the press, OP, and the entire federal apparatus can bitch all they want.

It's not their call. Phone Post 3.0

Overall I'm not a fan of the electoral college. I do get some of the arguments for it, but it still seems flawed to me.

That said, they were competing for the electoral college vote, not the popular vote. If they were competing for the popular vote from the start obviously Trump would have campaigned differently. Thats why the popular vote doesn't matter at all today - we've all known that wouldn't be the deciding factor in this election out entire god damn lives so why are people just complaining about it now? Phone Post 3.0

Obama despises this country but here he is!

President Trump drinking tears gif

McBottery - Overall I'm not a fan of the electoral college. I do get some of the arguments for it, but it still seems flawed to me.

That said, they were competing for the electoral college vote, not the popular vote. If they were competing for the popular vote from the start obviously Trump would have campaigned differently. Thats why the popular vote doesn't matter at all today - we've all known that wouldn't be the deciding factor in this election out entire god damn lives so why are people just complaining about it now? Phone Post 3.0

The idea here is that it IS flawed...because the founders saw human kind as flawed. We all want participation but we can't have the mob running the show. We need a central government because it can do the big picture but local autonomy is best for the day to day. How does that translate to electing the executive? Well the electoral college sought to balance the power of the mob nationwide and state autonomy

States rats!

OJTT_Wiggy -
Z NEDCMK1 - 
Junnk - 

This. Hillary lost. Get over it. Now go grab some pussy to honor the new leader of the free world.

You mad, bro?

ksacs revenge -
In Limbo - 

Trump won and there is nothing you can do about it

Hahahahahahahahshahahahhahahahahah

That wasn't even a complaint. Trump supporters are even worse than the SJW's. How embarrassing for you.
Really fuckface?

Do Trump supporters riot? Maim people? Burn buildings? Burn cars? Falsely label everyone that doesn't agree with them as racist, sexist, homophobic? Do they now?

Choke on my shit. I can say that a thousand times and still not be as bad as the sjw crowd. Hell, I could pry your mouth open and force you to choke on my shit and I'd only be scratching the surface of their violent behavior. Phone Post 3.0

ksacs revenge - 
In Limbo - 

Trump won and there is nothing you can do about it

Hahahahahahahahshahahahhahahahahah

That wasn't even a complaint. Trump supporters are even worse than the SJW's. How embarrassing for you.

Hillary Clinton got destroyed by Donald Fucking Trump.... and you think Trump supporters are embarrassed?

El oh fucking el.