Trump masterfully uses sarcasm again

Hmmm..

so he confuses Pulitzer Prize with Nobel prize and then misspells it as Noble... goes on a rant against the media.. 

Then he claims he was being sarcastic again..

but he still deleted the tweets?? LOL.

Hes literally imploding before our eyes. 

27 Likes

1 Like

Meh, Trump goes into meltdown all the time, he's not a very knowledgeable man, and he lacks emotional control. It's tiresome.

23 Likes

RREeEEEEEEeee3e

Words!!!

Can I still vote for him anyway ? 

3 Likes

Junnk -

RREeEEEEEEeee3e

Words!!!

The sounds you should be mimicking is not “REEEE”

its “Bwahahahaha”

1 Like

ChucksChin -

Can I still vote for him anyway ? 

Of course! Put yourself down in history as one of the dumbest, most gullible person ever.

11 Likes

Impeach!!!

3 Likes

Junnk -

RREeEEEEEEeee3e

Words!!!

Nothing matters! NOTHING!

2 Likes

Seems par for the course

Trump's base wouldn't know the difference between a  nobel prize and a Pulitzer so this sort of thing endears him to them. 

11 Likes

Trump supporters: We love him because he's just like us. 

Dumb as fuck.

17 Likes

banco -

Trump's base wouldn't know the difference between a  nobel prize and a Pulitzer so this sort of thing endears him to them. 

Well, the Pulitzer is mostly given out for people producing things you read. Might be a connection there.

3 Likes

Unkind Zuffa -

Trump supporters: We love him because he's just like us. 

Dumb as fuck.

Also Trump supporters: Biden is senile! 

Trump: Hold my beer. Noble prize winning liars in the fake news! Inject some Clorox, you’ll feel better. I was just being sarcastic! Fake news! Kim Jong wrote me a love letter.

1 Like

He does make a good point though.  Why is the fake media getting prizes for producing absolute trash?  The semantics may be off but the underlying message is valid. 

5 Likes

Serious question for Trump supporters: do any of you believe that Trump was being sarcastic?

To me, this excuse seems far dumber and more pathetic than the initial mistake. I'm genuinely curious about who Trump is winning over with sarcasm line.

6 Likes

EVspinner -

He does make a good point though.  Why is the fake media getting prizes for producing absolute trash?  The semantics may be off but the underlying message is valid. 

Good point or not, it's troubling that this is how the President spends his days during a pandemic that has claimed over 50,000 more lives than he proudly proclaimed it would.

Maybe he should spend less time crying like a bitch about how the media was mean to him (again) and more time leading the country? I know, it's an impossible ask for this self-absorbed, pathologically insecure toddler.

9 Likes

8 Likes

oh sweet another tds circle jerk... same old sky screechers.

6 Likes
kevsh - 
EVspinner -

Good point or not, it's troubling that this is how the President spends his days during a pandemic that has claimed over 50,000 more lives than he proudly proclaimed it would.

Maybe he should spend less time crying like a bitch about how the media was mean to him (again) and more time leading the country? I know, it's an impossible ask for this self-absorbed, pathologically insecure toddler.

What's more troublling to me are the media and people that are actually rooting for the virus to prevail due to politics. They should be hoping for this thing to be over so that things can get back to normal but no.... 

2 Likes