Trump may replace Sean Spicer with this woman...

"President Trump has reportedly considered replacing White House press secretary Sean Spicer, and has raised a Fox News host as a possible spokesperson.

Six West Wing officials told The New York Times that the president is considering the most far-reaching shake-up of his first term after being dissatisfied with several top aides, especially Spicer.

Trump has discussed Fox News host Kimberly Guilfoyle as a possible press secretary, according to the Times, which noted that the president has also spent several hours with Spicer this week praising his TV "ratings" during briefings."

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/333245-trump-may-dump-spicer-considering-fox-news-host-as-replacement

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Size queen

Was she in a fire?

oh man I dig her!

Grade A cougar right there.

Hopefully she would dress the same as on fox.

But we wouldn't get to see her sitting with her legs crossed -- that would be a bummer.

Powdered Toast Man - 

Size queen

Go on

She is hot as fuck.

Noooooooo God no

I hate uppity NY bitches no matter how correct they are. Someone needs to slam that bitches head into the hood of a Datsun a few times.

I still think OP has one of the all time great screen names.

lol I hope so, and after that replace secret service with hot models who know judo.

I doubt she would take the job.

Trying to beat Dana Perino.

Hottest FLOTUS ever

Hottest Press Secretary ever

2 undeniable accomplishments.  

Is he going to borrow Komrad Putin's?

Kinkle -

lol I hope so, and after that replace secret service with hot models who know judo.

?

Apparently Gavin Newsom has an OG cawk. 

At a state dinner Kimberly said about him "I know that  many of you wanted to see my husband and some of you had questions  
out there. Is he hot? Yeah. Is he hung? Yeah. Is he [she waved her  lhand to suggest bisexual]? Not unless you can give a better [she mimicked eating a banana] than me. Thank you very much." 

Altofsky - Noooooooo God no

I hate uppity NY bitches no matter how correct they are. Someone needs to slam that bitches head into the hood of a Datsun a few times.

Where the fuck is anybody going to find a Datsun?

Altofsky - Noooooooo God no

Now we just gotta find a Datsun....
Can't even remember the last time I even saw one, lol.

complaints -

Apparently Gavin Newsom has an OG cawk. 

At a state dinner Kimberly said about him "I know that  many of you wanted to see my husband and some of you had questions  
out there. Is he hot? Yeah. Is he hung? Yeah. Is he [she waved her  lhand to suggest bisexual]? Not unless you can give a better [she mimicked eating a banana] than me. Thank you very much." 

Trump will love her then.