Trump on gun control

I am apalled by our glorious leader's ideas of gun control. Seems us OGers can't get enough of those orange nuts, but now I don't see a single thread about his possible moves towards gun control.  Has he gone SJW? Is this Russian collusion dictating our own policy?  Is Hillary controlling him like a puppet? 

Is he actually being somewhat reasonable? This is a slippery slope we can NOT lose traction on!   I'm so confused, help me understand OG.

If I was trolling I wouldn't  have said most OGers are nuthuggers.   I'm honestly interested in how this is effecting all of you.  Are you nervous or mad?   I'm confused by how reasonable he is talking about the issue. 

Its ok this is a safe place, you can cry if you need to.

You may get a thoughtful response if you posited a comprehensible query.

Bumpstocks are a non-issue. They are a novelty that nobody cares about. If anything, their use made the Las Vegas shooter less lethal. However, using them as a bargaining chip is masterful of President Trump. He's giving the dipshits on the left something they think they NEED to ban and will expect concessions in return. Meanwhile, no gun owners actually care and will likely benefit from President Trump's efforts. 

purplehaze -

I am apalled by our glorious leader's ideas of gun control. Seems us OGers can't get enough of those orange nuts, but now I don't see a single thread about his possible moves towards gun control.  Has he gone SJW? Is this Russian collusion dictating our own policy?  Is Hillary controlling him like a puppet? 

Is he actually being somewhat reasonable? This is a slippery slope we can NOT lose traction on!   I'm so confused, help me understand OG.

Really?  You don't see a single thread about gun control on this forum.....? 

Stupidnewbie -

Bumpstocks are a non-issue. They are a novelty that nobody cares about. If anything, their use made the Las Vegas shooter less lethal. However, using them as a bargaining chip is masterful of President Trump. He's giving the dipshits on the left something they think they NEED to ban and will expect concessions in return. Meanwhile, no gun owners actually care and will likely benefit from President Trump's efforts. 

I do agree with you 100% on this... however, I am not really in favor of giving a single inch on gun control issues. We already know with 100% certainty that NOTHING we give them will be the end of it until there’s nothing left to give. It’s the one political topic where I believe we should just say fuck you to the left on any and every issue, because it only reinforces their retarded ideas. 

Luke, I agree. However, we know how Trump deals...he wrote a book on it. He's going to feed them a shit sandwich and tell them it's steak. Use their retardation against them to pass, say, the Hearing Protection Act. 

Rhymenoceros - Member Since: 1/9/18

Hello troll.

It really seems like there are a ton lately. It’s weird

Stupidnewbie -

Luke, I agree. However, we know how Trump deals...he wrote a book on it. He's going to feed them a shit sandwich and tell them it's steak. Use their retardation against them to pass, say, the Hearing Protection Act. 

You’re kidding yourself. The other side hates Trump more than guns. You think there’s a deal to be had? Democrats will take what they get and then campaign saying it’s not enough. 

I hope Trump gets the Dems to trade the bumpstock ban for the National reciprocity bill that already passed the House, to pass in the Senate. 

Stupidnewbie -

No doubt that’s his thought process on this. Hopefully he can get something worthwhile out of it. 

Rapidfire -

I hope Trump gets the Dems to trade the bumpstock ban for the National reciprocity bill that already passed the House, to pass in the Senate. 

I'd rather the hearing protection act happened instead of national reciprocity.