Trump on North Korea.... in 1999

huh

Donald Trump 20 years ago on NK: "If they think you're serious, they'll negotiate."

I guess I have to say it....MAGA

Ill Portents - 

So he said we needed to negotiate before they got nukes, and if negotiation didn't work, then we need to 'do something" -- a pre-emptive strike -- before they developed nukes. 

Yet they did in fact get the nukes they were working toward, and they did it under Trump's watch. MAGA indeed!

Also lol @ "the biggest danger facing the world is nuclear proliferation', yet just last year he said he wanted more countries to have nukes. 

You're such a pussy for abandoning your old screen name.

Pussy.

cool hand Ed -
Ill Portents - 

So he said we needed to negotiate before they got nukes, and if negotiation didn't work, then we need to 'do something" -- a pre-emptive strike -- before they developed nukes. 

Yet they did in fact get the nukes they were working toward, and they did it under Trump's watch. MAGA indeed!

Also lol @ "the biggest danger facing the world is nuclear proliferation', yet just last year he said he wanted more countries to have nukes. 

Pussy.

Youre wasting your breath. Being a pussy is like a badge of honor to those people. They truly believe they are brave for being a pussy.

cool hand Ed - 
Ill Portents - 

Pussy.

he's had several screen names

Ramon Maroni -
cool hand Ed - 
Ill Portents - 

Pussy.

Several dozen.

fastnotch331 -
Ramon Maroni -
cool hand Ed - 
Ill Portents - 

Pussy.

Several dozen.

Yep. He and Trump are trolling you hard with the misdirection.

Cant believe there are so many simple-stupid idiots that bite on it.

Ill Portents -

Without blaming anyone else or any other admisnistration. 

What about what he just said is wrong?

It’s easy to blast someone else’s ideas but im interested to hear what you think is wrong about what he said and what you think should be done 

And he doesn’t want countries to have more nukes. Lol he wants the US to have less destructive nukes... because he wants other countries to believe that he is not afraid to use them. That’s his negotiating tactic. From a position of strength. 

Isn’t he doing that now?

heaviest sanctions

pre-emptive strike on the table

hitting neighbouring countries hard to also put pressure on NK 

ready to negotiate from the position of strength

What is the better strategy?

cool hand Ed -
Ill Portents - 

Pussy.

Lol. A spade is a spade man. Good call. He’ll have another half dozen new names by week’s end.

I was very wary of trump. Most politicians speak calmly and do crazy shit. Trump spoke (speaks) so crazy I was terrified of what he might actually do. What if he was crazier than his rhetoric and speech!?!

But he’s not. He speaks crazy. But most everything he’s done has made sense.  

I’m one of the “swing voters” you hear about. And I didn’t vote trump. I didn’t vote at all I was so flabbergasted at the choices. 

But, if trump can keep the economy growing, stay out of new wars, AND denuclearize North Korea he’s the greatest president of my lifetime. Unarguably.  No debate. No question. 

He’s a narcissistic egomaniac.  But he’s getting shit done like I never thought I’d see. He’s been amazing. 

Mynewscreenname - 

I was very wary of trump. Most politicians speak calmly and do crazy shit. Trump spoke (speaks) so crazy I was terrified of what he might actually do. What if he was crazier than his rhetoric and speech!?!

But he’s not. He speaks crazy. But most everything he’s done has made sense.  

I’m one of the “swing voters” you hear about. And I didn’t vote trump. I didn’t vote at all I was so flabbergasted at the choices. 

But, if trump can keep the economy growing, stay out of new wars, AND denuclearize North Korea he’s the greatest president of my lifetime. Unarguably.  No debate. No question. 

He’s a narcissistic egomaniac.  But he’s getting shit done like I never thought I’d see. He’s been amazing. 

You represent a HUGE part of the silent majority that does not particularly post online much but 100% shows up to vote.

esssss normal.

Ill Portents -

Crazy that they didn’t get nukes until Trump was president. All those years before Trump that we thought they had nukes and it turns out they were just pulling a fast one on us. You’re too smart for your own good.