Trump orders Christie's meal for him.

I'm sorry, this was just too funny not to share...

Christie says Trump made him order the meatloaf at meal together

Associated Press  February 17, 2017

TRENTON, N.J. — New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says President Donald Trump made him order meatloaf when they dined together at the White House this week.

Christie and his wife, Mary Pat, joined Trump at the White House on Tuesday.

The Republican governor said while guest hosting a New York sports talk radio show Thursday that Trump pointed out the menu and told people to get whatever they want. Then he said he and Christie were going to have the meatloaf.

‘‘This is what it’s like to be with Trump,’’ Christie said. ‘‘He says, ‘There’s the menu, you guys order whatever you want.’ And then he says, ‘Chris, you and I are going to have the meatloaf.’’’

Trump said ‘‘I’m telling you, the meatloaf is fabulous,’’ according to Christie

Trump and Christie discussed the nation’s opioid epidemic during the lunch.

Christie on Wednesday signed a series of bills he requested to address the crisis, including a five-day limit on initial prescriptions for opioids and mandating state-regulated insurance plans cover treatment.

He said he didn’t talk with Trump about any jobs.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2017/02/16/christie-says-trump-made-him-order-meatloaf-meal-together/ocBdUJgphM8lK10xWM6TkJ/story.html

It would be funnier to me if trump didn't also have the meatloaf...like hey everyone have whatever they want, but not you-you get the meatloaf

You'd think he woulda made home get the chicken with side salad?!?

TheThrill - It would be funnier to me if trump didn't also have the meatloaf...like hey everyone have whatever they want, but not you-you get the meatloaf

Yeah, would have been epic if The Trump was eating lobster and a wagyu ribeye but he was eating the meatloaf too lol... Must be hella good.

This story reminded me of Wayne Brady forcing Chappelle to eat a baloney sandwich

This story is fake news if the meatloaf isn't ham based. 

Sandy Pantz - This story reminded me of Wayne Brady forcing Chappelle to eat a baloney sandwich

Eat your sandwich Dave...

Give me your sandwich Dave.

Well was the meatloaf good or what?

Basically he made him eat the worst meal on the menu. Poor Chris. 

http://i.imgur.com/lGC6gdv.jpg

LiveWire -

Basically he made him eat the worst meal on the menu. Poor Chris. 

Ive had some pretty decent meatloaf in my day.  Granted, would expect at least a burger or a piece of fish or chicken and some vegetables at the White House, but at least Trump ate it too.  Not like he said, "fat boy, you get the meat loaf, server, bring me the surf and turf".

Hahaha

Related image

Image result for christie dancing

Sounds tasty

Trumpster: Oh yes miss waitress, we will both have the meatloaf....

Christie: But but....

Trumpster: Now Christopher, lets talk about infrastructure. How about you lead the commission on Bridges...

Christie: (To himself, Fuuuuuuck!) So the meatloaf sounds great Mr. President 

Trumpster: (To himself, that's right you portly bitch) Yes, yes, it's quite good, bigley good

He should have ordered him the salad.

ugctt_warjimmiller - 

Well was the meatloaf good or what?

Yeah did he say it was good??