Trump pardons 22 year old who took pictures on sub

Trump pardons 22 year old sailor who took social media pictures of himself on a nuclear submarine. The sailor already served a year in jail and now is under house arrest with an ankle bracelet, unable to leave to get a job to support his 2 year old daughter and wife. The Obama administration declined to pardon him.

I'm sure CNN's headline will be: Trump Endangers Nuclear Safety

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/09/trump-pardons-former-navy-sailor-imprisoned-for-taking-photos-on-nuclear-submarine-white-house-says.html

oh shit - after 18 years I finally did the WFA myself. Lol. Mods please move.

Hope he doesn't pardon this asshole for posting in the wrong forum

I think OP should be jailed indefinitely for posting in the WFA with no chance of parole.

Good move 

#maga

LMAO - both great comments above

FatBuddha - oh shit - after 18 years I finally did the WFA myself. Lol. Mods please move.

Make WFA Great Again

You'd think firing someone and maybe handing them a fine would be enough for that crime...jesus lol. Ive heard theres lots of men on men sensuality in subs, so I guess the over reaction probably makes sense to them. 

Fuckin' A, man!

Erik Apple - 

Good move 

#maga

I don't agree with pardoning him. Should be made an example of so other people in suh a serious and sensitive position think twice before acting like immature fuckwits.

turducken -

I don't agree with pardoning him. Should be made an example of so other people in suh a serious and sensitive position think twice before acting like immature fuckwits.

What’s your thoughts on Hillary going free?

Cire - 
turducken -

She didnt do anything wrong or she would already be in jail. I mean the FBI and the DA already looked into her and said she was good to go. If you cant trust them, who can you trust?

RenzoStudent2004 -
Cire - 
turducken -

She didnt do anything wrong or she would already be in jail. I mean the FBI and the DA already looked into her and said she was good to go. If you cant trust them, who can you trust?

She did plenty wrong. That and going to jail are two entirely different things, specially for someone as powerfull as her.

luctaro -
RenzoStudent2004 -
Cire - 
turducken -

She did plenty wrong. That and going to jail are two entirely different things, specially for someone as powerfull as her.

you need to familarize yourself with the concept of sarcasim

As a guy who performed the same job this guy did, it was a complete overreaction. Nuclear power is not a new concept and DOE items can be found readily on the internet. Should he have got punished - absolutely, but jail time is far excessive IMO. 

Cire -
turducken -

1. Hilary is irrelevant to this case. People need to stop with the bullshit deflection whenever their team is questioned.

2. What crime has she ever been charged with or indicted on? She's an overall steaming piece of crap, but aside from the opinion of Fox News, she didn't do anything criminal. If she or any other politician were in jail I'd say fuck pardoning them too...if anyone needs to be made an example of, it's a scumbag politician

But but Hillary!   

This guy posts pic on Facebook taken on sub - compromises no national security secrets - year in jail and requires presidential pardon to be able to work and feed his family

hillary - compromises national security all over the place by using personal email server to share classified info on all sorts of highly sensitive shit...server was easily and knowingly compromised by every country with an internet connection...lies about it, destroys evidence and claims she doesnt realize (as Secretary of State and after evidence put forth that she was specifically trained) how to recognize a classified email - nothing happens cleared of all charges and makes $1 mil “retainer” to give a 30 min power pint presentation at a banker meeting 

Seems fair

MAGA

I wonder why Trump pardoned him,  whats the angle?