Trump responsible for Detroit water crisis...

So despite it being an issue for at least 2 years, Left wing radio today has somehow managed to place blame for the Flint water crisis on Trump. And more frightening still several people who called in did so to re-enforce this assertion!

I'd like to say you can't make this stuff up... But obviously that's been proven a lie. 

This shit gets funnier everyday!

Trump is also responsible for all the babies that will be born about 9 months after election night.

I was disappointed in Obama for not doing anything with Flint and I'm disappointed in Trump. Same problem is going to happen to a lot of other cities soon. Rebuild the infrastructure!

StankieEdgar - I was disappointed in Obama for not doing anything with Flint and I'm disappointed in Trump. Same problem is going to happen to a lot of other cities soon. Rebuild the infrastructure!

agreed, Flint is the tip of the iceberg

Today is the Anniversary of the Hindenburg disaster. Trump is spending his weekend in New Jersey...the same exact State that Air Ship went down!

Coincidence? I think not! Trump is responsible for The Hindenburg crash.

I am always interested to find out why people would listen to "left wing radio" if that isn't your politics. Same with things like CNN or MSNBC.  I don't listen to country music because I like classic rock. Are you looking for ways to be offended? The right seems to rush the lefts outlets and then report back how bad it is. I can't remember anyone putting up a Rush Limbaugh thread and expressing their horror. I must be too busy to have my offended button pushed.

amadeus - 

So despite it being an issue for at least 2 years, Left wing radio today has somehow managed to place blame for the Detroit water crisis on Trump. And more frightening still several people who called in did so to re-enforce this assertion!

I'd like to say you can't make this stuff up... But obviously that's been proven a lie. 

This shit gets funnier everyday!

Trump Derangement Syndrome in operation there.

Thanks Trump.

Jackie Treehorn -

I am always interested to find out why people would listen to "left wing radio" if that isn't your politics. Same with things like CNN or MSNBC.  I don't listen to country music because I like classic rock. Are you looking for ways to be offended? The right seems to rush the lefts outlets and then report back how bad it is. I can't remember anyone putting up a Rush Limbaugh thread and expressing their horror. I must be too busy to have my offended button pushed.

Have you missed my recent threads on this? I'm not offended, I find the claims and paranoia hilarious!

amadeus -
Jackie Treehorn -

Have you missed my recent threads on this? I'm not offended, I find the claims and paranoia hilarious!

Oh, that explains it. "Rolling my eyes"

StankieEdgar - I was disappointed in Obama for not doing anything with Flint and I'm disappointed in Trump. Same problem is going to happen to a lot of other cities soon. Rebuild the infrastructure!

DId Flint vote Trump? 

Since when does Detroit have a water crisis? Our water is some of the best in the country. You're probably talking about that shit hole flint. They don't need water.

Lindsay PhDDD -

DId Flint vote Trump? 

I don't know but what does it matter if they did?

Pat Giles - Since when does Detroit have a water crisis? Our water is some of the best in the country. You're probably talking about that shit hole flint. They don't need water.

Yes, Flint... Sorry.

Thanks Trump!

StankieEdgar -
Lindsay PhDDD -

DId Flint vote Trump? 

Well because flint has been ran into the ground by democrats and their liberal policies for 50 years. There isn't a republican within 100 miles of that shit hole.. 

but yet you think it's wise to dump what 50-100 million of federal tax payers money into their water system?  How would that money be recouped exactly? There is no industry there any more. Their economy is shit. That money would be wasted by liberal bureaucrats.. again... that is states problem not a Federal issue. 

Jackie Treehorn -

I go to CNN first even though i am not their target market because i always have. It is a habit for me. It is also nice to see what stories they are pushing, agenda they are promoting and then when i am interested i look for more unbiased sources. 

I read somewhere that the MOAB they dropped cost more then what it would've cost to fix Flint's water

disbeliever - 

Damnit we just missed the anniversary of the titanic sinking. I'm sure that's Trumps fault somehow 

Fucking white males!

Marion Cobretti -
StankieEdgar -
Lindsay PhDDD -

DId Flint vote Trump? 

Well because flint has been ran into the ground by democrats and their liberal policies for 50 years. There isn't a republican within 100 miles of that shit hole.. 

but yet you think it's wise to dump what 50-100 million of federal tax payers money into their water system?  How would that money be recouped exactly? There is no industry there any more. Their economy is shit. That money would be wasted by liberal bureaucrats.. again... that is states problem not a Federal issue. 

But if they'd voted for Trump they would deserve help?

As I said before this is going to be a big problem in other places too. Trump said we would rebuild the infrastructure. I hope he follows through on that.