Trump’s consultants filmed saying they use bribes

Revealed: Trump’s election consultants filmed saying they use bribes and sex workers to entrap politicians

https://www.channel4.com/news/cambridge-analytica-revealed-trumps-election-consultants-filmed-saying-they-use-bribes-and-sex-workers-to-entrap-politicians-investigation

Senior executives at Cambridge Analytica – the data company that credits itself with Donald Trump’s presidential victory – have been secretly filmed saying they could entrap politicians in compromising situations with bribes and Ukrainian sex workers.

In an undercover investigation by Channel 4 News, the company’s chief executive Alexander Nix said the British firm secretly campaigns in elections across the world. This includes operating through a web of shadowy front companies, or by using sub-contractors.

In one exchange, when asked about digging up material on political opponents, Mr Nix said they could “send some girls around to the candidate’s house”, adding that Ukrainian girls “are very beautiful, I find that works very well”.

In another he said: “We’ll offer a large amount of money to the candidate, to finance his campaign in exchange for land for instance, we’ll have the whole thing recorded, we’ll blank out the face of our guy and we post it on the Internet.”

Offering bribes to public officials is an offence under both the UK Bribery Act and the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. Cambridge Analytica operates in the UK and is registered in the United States.

In for the inevitable"but Hilary"

Ill Portents - "In one exchange, when asked about digging up material on political opponents, Mr Nix said they could “send some girls around to the candidate’s house”, adding that Ukrainian girls “are very beautiful, I find that works very well”."

Trump hires firm that blackmails people with "girl" sex slaves. Isn't that the premise of Pizzagate?

drain the swamp

Anytime Trump or a supporter accuses someone of something... assume they're doing it

Ill Portents - "In one exchange, when asked about digging up material on political opponents, Mr Nix said they could “send some girls around to the candidate’s house”, adding that Ukrainian girls “are very beautiful, I find that works very well”."

Trump hires firm that blackmails people with "girl" sex slaves. Isn't that the premise of Pizzagate?

drain the swamp

I know people like this in real life. They can't ever deal with criticism against themselves without dragging other people into it because I guess if 2 people are shitty then they think they get a pass. They are called cunts and no one likes them. 

Clearly, this means Russia controlled Trump.

JitsuGuy -

Clearly, this means Russia controlled Trump.

Not at all but this is more telling though:

White House Penalizes Russians Over Election Meddling and Cyberattacks

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/15/us/politics/trump-russia-sanctions.html

so, where does it say CA did this for trump?

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -

CA is partly owned by the Mercers and Steve Bannon was on the board

You sure got Trump on the ropes now! Any day now....

David@accu - You sure got Trump on the ropes now! Any day now....

so this is nothing?

Isn't this what project veritas does, undercover exposes

Pratty -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -

ok.. but where does it say they did this for trump

link to bannon on the board?

i guess they helped cruz win too, right?

still waiting

pharochuck -

so this is nothing?

i believe the trumptard position is that anything that has not yet put trump and everyone he knows in jail is considered to be nothing / fake / a total failure

"MAGA"

Just yesterday I asked what'd next after this Russia nonsense is over.

I guess now we know.

Don't worry guys, you'll eventually dig up some actual dirt. Just keep working on it.

“Could”

lol 

MAGA

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
Pratty -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -

still waiting

Wiki lists Bannon as former Vice President and board member referencing: https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/10/16/15657512/cambridge-analytica-christopher-wylie-facebook-trump-russia

Flynn was also paid adviser for CA during campaign. 

———

Having said that — the video posted today just makes for good headlines. There’s no reason to suspect it’s related to the Trump campaign. I’m not a big fan of these O’Keefe style videos in general. 

The concern over CA’s role in the election was established when Mueller began requesting their communications last year. The revelations over the last few days might lead to some interesting developments, but this is getting a bit over-hyped imho.

Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
Pratty -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -

still waiting

Wiki lists Bannon as former Vice President and board member referencing: https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/10/16/15657512/cambridge-analytica-christopher-wylie-facebook-trump-russia

Flynn was also paid adviser for CA during campaign. 

———

Having said that — the video posted today just makes for good headlines. There’s no reason to suspect it’s related to the Trump campaign. I’m not a big fan of these O’Keefe style videos in general. 

The concern over CA’s role in the election was established when Mueller began requesting their communications last year. The revelations over the last few days might lead to some interesting developments, but this is getting a bit over-hyped imho.

so, there's no connection what so ever. got it

pharochuck - 

so this is nothing?

On its own yes. If those types of behaviors can be traced back to Trump's team asking them to do these things then yeah its a problem. I'm sorry I don't jump out of my chair for every chicken little story that the MSM wants to publish. They have been doing it since Trump announced his run for President and I'm done reacting to every single one because hardly any of them thus far have warranted any reaction.