Trump salutes NK

How do the MAGA Patriots feel about this? 

Fine.

Tariffs for our allies, salutes for communist.

Imagine the coals Obama would have been raked through if he had saluted a North Korean official

We live in strange times

OMG I should have voted Clinton!

Sogsteel - 

OMG I should have voted Clinton!

Yup, this pretty much changes everything I ever thought.

Remember when Obama bowed?

ksacs revenge -

Don't we still have pretty heavy sanctions on the communist?

THP - Remember when Obama bowed?

I member

TheMMAn -
ksacs revenge -

We're working on that.

Trust -

For all we know Trump was wiping his brow or fixing his hair in that photo.  Got a video?

I saw it. He sticks his hand out to shake the N Korean officers hand. The Officer salutes trump and then trump reuturns a salute and then shakes his hand. Nothingburger

ksacs revenge -
TheMMAn -
ksacs revenge -

We're working on that.

So that's a yes?

Remember that time Obama wore a brownish.....traitor 

bad form on Trump's part, probably a brainfart, just like hwen obama saluted with a coffee in hand

no biggie

still MAGA

19 -

Saluting an officer of a country we are technically still at war with. WTF? ....Meanwhile, Trump fans were outraged by Obama saluting while holding a coffee in his free hand.

Do you consider all folks that voted for trump fans or are you refering to the hard liner folks? Just a general curiosity question

Sketchy pic is sketchy. 

Hardly conclusive. Did CNN run this story? Like how he tried to kill all those Koi fish? 

there is full video, he did, indeed, salute that nk general

FETT_Loadin76_TFK - 
19 -

Saluting an officer of a country we are technically still at war with. WTF? ....Meanwhile, Trump fans were outraged by Obama saluting while holding a coffee in his free hand.

Do you consider all folks that voted for trump fans or are you refering to the hard liner folks? Just a general curiosity question

He just likes to pretend there is no difference. They're all drooling retards. Even though he's surrounded by them in his everyday life. It's half the country...His parents probably voted Trump.

Trust -

For all we know Trump was wiping his brow or fixing his hair in that photo.  Got a video?