Trump says he'd send back Syrians taken in by US

Donald Trump said Wednesday that he would send back Syrian refugees taken in by the U.S. if he's elected president.

"I'm putting the people on notice that are coming from here from Syria as part of this migration," Trump said during a rally in Keene, New Hampshire. "If I win, they're going back!"

Secretary of State John Kerry announced earlier this month that the U.S. would significantly increase the number of migrants it takes in over the next two years.

Trump has also said he supports Russia's military involvement in Syria, which the U.S. strongly opposes.

-The Associated Press-

Trump is correct

I don't hate it.

Fuck everyone who's not me, including Trump and Syrians. Phone Post 3.0

I hate to crush the dreams of half the og (maybe more?), but that imbred loser isn't going to be potus. So wtvr he says he would do as president means absolutely nothing. Phone Post 3.0

People hate to hear the truth that trump speaks. Everyone is thinking it but are afraid to say it. There is no reason for the usa to accept refugees from across the world. No sense at all. Phone Post 3.0

Good Phone Post 3.0

Which means they have nothing to fear since he has ZERO chance of winning. Phone Post 3.0

I don't want him to be president, but I would support him on this one. Phone Post 3.0

I'm not American but why not Trump?

Could it be that bad to have a guy who makes the unpopular decisions that everyone secretly wants and your country needs . or is it better to have the career politician who gives your country and children's futures away because they need the votes and are too worried about being all pc .

I have no horse in this race but am curious. Trump seems like he'd make a true change... Good or bad I don't know Phone Post 3.0

No, he is not saying anything that people are secretly afraid to say. That's what dipshits like you say to make yourselves feel better.

Knuckle Punch - I'm not American but why not Trump?

Could it be that bad to have a guy who makes the unpopular decisions that everyone secretly wants and your country needs . or is it better to have the career politician who gives your country and children's futures away because they need the votes and are too worried about being all pc .

I have no horse in this race but am curious. Trump seems like he'd make a true change... Good or bad I don't know Phone Post 3.0

Because he's a blowhard with little to no grasp of the reality of most political and diplomatic situations.

Here's some of the stuff he's promised to do. They're so absurd that you have to wonder if the guy is just trolling the whole country:

*Force China to stop devaluing their currency (because they'll "respect him") or he'll stop US imports from China.

*Force China to take out North Korea's nuclear infrastructure (because he'll "tell them to")

*Tax cars sold in the US if they're built in Mexico

*Build a big, "beautiful wall" on the southern border

*Round up and deport 12 million illegals in a "nice, humane way" but then let them come back in again legally.

Any one of those that he tried would fail miserably. And I do mean, MISERABLY when people figured out that A) it was a completely bullshit promise (like telling the Chinese what to do), or B) when they figured out the ridiculous cost some of those would entail. Oh, I forgot. He's gonna get Mexico to pay for the wall. Because, you know, he'll tell them to.

America already has an image problem. The guy is an embarrassment to the US and would be a miserable failure as POTUS. That being said, I think someone like Fiorina might be more dangerous as POTUS given the shenanigans in her past.

trump 2016

TTTrump

Facepalm...

TRUMP 2016

Trump is so disingenuous who knows what his actual platform is. He's just catering to the lowest denominator of Republican party whom he knows he can rely on for votes at this point in time. I have a feeling he actually looks down on them and are just using them for votes.

Mayweedz - Trump is so disingenuous who knows what his actual platform is. He's just catering to the lowest denominator of Republican party whom he knows he can rely on for votes at this point in time. I have a feeling he actually looks down on them and are just using them for votes.

What's the alternative? There is none. The other candidates are statists or empty suits.