Trump should to propose all out gun confiscation

The dems would come out in force against it claiming he is a dictator trying to strip away the rights given to us by the founding fathers.

He concedes that they are right.  The attack on the 2nd ammendment is thwarted temporarily, and the media can go back to lying about Russian collusion.

Cool story comrade

Andersons'sPiece -

Cool story comrade

I assume this is your internal dialogue.

In the event of such an act, I wonder who the gov’t would expect to confiscate the guns. The result would be lots of dead confiscators whoever is dumb enough to volunteer. 

AVClub -

In the event of such an act, I wonder who the gov’t would expect to confiscate the guns. The result would be lots of dead confiscators whoever is dumb enough to volunteer. 

There would be no confiscation.  Both sides of the aisle would strongly oppose.  THe Republicans because of principle, the democrats because their mission is to oppose Trump.

Andersons'sPiece -

Cool story comrade

Why are you such a faggot?

Bad Monkey -
Andersons'sPiece -

Cool story comrade

I assume this is your internal dialogue.

Don't mind him. He's a worthless, anti-white fuck who never has anything worthwhile to contribute.

AVClub -

Do you even read, bro?

Even dems would jump on board that train. 

Sogsteel -

Even dems would jump on board that train. 

Not if they have to stand beside him on stage and give him credit.

Animal Chin -
AVClub -

Do you even read, bro?

You mean do I understand OP’s premise clearly? I do and I like it. I just asked the same question without the dems being caught in their own trap. I asked it as if it were a legit thing. 

AVClub -
Animal Chin -
AVClub -

Do you even read, bro?

You mean do I understand OP’s premise clearly? I do and I like it. I just asked the same question without the dems being caught in their own trap. I asked it as if it were a legit thing. 

I say let the actual senators and representatives who vote for the measures go collect the guns.  

It would make for a great photo op.

OP didn't think this out very well.

notsobigmike -

The question is, how would the Trump supporters react?

They would be dramatically opposed.  But then the dems run Kamala Harris and Trump wins in a landslide anyways.

PatK -

OP didn't think this out very well.

I'm on the 4D chess level, you are on the "sitting in the corner eating your Crayons" level.

Bad Monkey - 

The dems would come out in force against it claiming he is a dictator trying to strip away the rights given to us by the founding fathers.

He concedes that they are right.  The attack on the 2nd ammendment is thwarted temporarily, and the media can go back to lying about Russian collusion.

Idiots pick one side and that's now the 100% gospel team. You'll believe anything one team says, and anything the other team is wrong. The problem is that the dummies on both sides don't see that they're almost the exact same as the dummies on the other side.

You are correct, Democrats are not trying to confiscate everyone's guns.

anthonyMI -

You are correct, Democrats are not trying to confiscate everyone's guns.

On the whole I believe that is correct. I also believe there are some democrat legislators that would jump at the opportunity if they felt they could gain politically.