Trump Skewers Press @ Vets Conference

Never seen anything like it.  Called most of them out to their faces.  Looked at one of the ABC reporters and called him sleaze.  Bloodbath.  

I just watched it. It was great. He even got the vets to give them shit.

link to vid?

PRESIDENT TRUMP FTW Phone Post 3.0

context was Im sure, the MSMs well earned reputation of bias (liberal for the most).  The catalyst was the scrutiny with which Trumps fundraising for vets was conducted.  

He got endorsed by Kim Jong Un today, too.

He is crushing it lately.

Why do they try and paint trump in a negative light over his treatment of veterans. He speaks very highly of them and all of the vets I know love him. I'm sure trump has cheated many people and things out of money but it's laughable to believe that he kept money from vets. After all, he donated $1 million of his own money. Of all the things to attack trump on, this seems like the last thing they'd go after. Phone Post 3.0

It's been a truly pathetic display. Trust the OG to watch that and think it's a good thing Phone Post 3.0

Does he still only like veterans who weren't captured? Phone Post 3.0

He called a press conference about raising money for veterans but says he isn't looking for credit. You want to dispute a story? Ring the reporter. Ring the media outlet. Demand a correction. Don't call a press conference and then claim you're not looking for credit. Phone Post 3.0

Ruthless Power>Killer Point Fighter - He called a press conference about raising money for veterans but says he isn't looking for credit. You want to dispute a story? Ring the reporter. Ring the media outlet. Demand a correction. Don't call a press conference and then claim you're not looking for credit. Phone Post 3.0

Show me where he said he isn't looking for credit. Of course he is looking for credit you stupid kid. He raised this money instead of doing a debate. He did it for publicity and charity. Any more pearls of wisdom from the retarded teenager from australia?

Obie1FaShobie - Does he still only like veterans who weren't captured? Phone Post 3.0

lol

We've forgotten about that, bro.

We have always been at war with Eastasia.

Obie1FaShobie - Does he still only like veterans who weren't captured? Phone Post 3.0
Donald "draft ducker" Trump doesn't like soldiers who were captured. That's on the record. Phone Post 3.0

jdsga -
Ruthless Power>Killer Point Fighter - He called a press conference about raising money for veterans but says he isn't looking for credit. You want to dispute a story? Ring the reporter. Ring the media outlet. Demand a correction. Don't call a press conference and then claim you're not looking for credit. Phone Post 3.0

Show me where he said he isn't looking for credit. Of course he is looking for credit you stupid kid. He raised this money instead of doing a debate. He did it for publicity and charity. Any more pearls of wisdom from the retarded teenager from australia?
I just finished watching the press conference. "I'm not looking for credit" is a direct quote as ridiculous as it sounds. I have an interest in politics. I'm also willing to bet I'm older than you, not that it really matters in this case. Phone Post 3.0

In for vid Phone Post 3.0

Mit - In for vid Phone Post 3.0
http://cnn.it/1Y12pcs Phone Post 3.0

What did he do for vets before he ran for president?

Other than dodge the draft and say avoiding stds was his Vietnam Phone Post 3.0

Ruthless Power>Killer Point Fighter - 
jdsga -

I just finished watching the press conference. "I'm not looking for credit" is a direct quote as ridiculous as it sounds. I have an interest in politics. I'm also willing to bet I'm older than you, not that it really matters in this case. Phone Post 3.0

Post it then dipshit. Judging by your posts I'm willing to bet you're about 15. That's the maturity level I've seen from you.

I thought there were some questions on his donations to vet organizations?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/donald-trump-veterans-donations/

Ruthless Power>Killer Point Fighter -
Obie1FaShobie - Does he still only like veterans who weren't captured? Phone Post 3.0
Donald "draft ducker" Trump doesn't like soldiers who were captured. That's on the record. Phone Post 3.0
This

Trump thinks POWs are losers. all the guys from The Great Escape were cowards Phone Post 3.0