Trump spits fire at MSNBC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B36FldQmVq4
the liberal news hub now getting schlonged by Trump.

Just when my support for Trump is flagging he speaks the truth on Assad and Syria.

In Phone Post 3.0

Didn't watch yet.  Did these idiots seriously ask if he'd consider Bernie Sanders as his VP? Wtf? They're fucking polar opposites

I never watch MSNBC because of people like that woman in the interview.

So Willie Geist's main gripe about the trade deficit is that some of these countries may go bankrupt. So giving the US the short end of the stick is ok but keeping some of these countries honest is not.

Once again, bizarro world. Fucking NWO bullshit.

I'm halfway into the video. This is why I watch Fox News. MSNBC is a bunch of pussies with their week liberal agenda Phone Post 3.0

Super Saiyan God Vegeta - I'm halfway into the video. This is why I watch Fox News. MSNBC is a bunch of pussies with their week liberal agenda Phone Post 3.0
Weak* now who's the fool Phone Post 3.0

The thing about Trump is that yes he's bombastic and harsh, but he seemed pretty spot on in that interview.

BTW Joe is the only tolerable person on that entire network to me.

Love how he speaks to those talking heads. Republicans have been cowering from the media for so long. He doubles up and turns the tables on them. They don't know what to say. Phone Post 3.0

that chick is so annoying, don do you like my dad? do you like my dad?

DougWilson - that chick is so annoying, don do you like my dad? do you like my dad?

I honestly don't know how Joe works with her. Obviously she got the gig based on her father and the fact that she's a vapid twit who will parrot the party line and appeal to idiot housewives.

It's hilarious how they ask these "gotcha" questions trying to make him look stupid and then once he's answering and making point after point they try to cut him off so he doesn't keep making awesome points. Phone Post 3.0

Don owned them. That bitch was annoying and Trump is right about Isis and Syria

Trump slinging dick left and right.

It's weird to hear some truth in politics. Phone Post 3.0

He Doesn't take shit from the pc media.

Has ran 100s of successful business.

That's enough for me. Phone Post 3.0

He will unfortunately be got rid of it he becomes president. He's not fitting the global elites plans. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Surprise, his whole policy is protectionism. But he does wants to destroy ISIS. Make up your mind Donald. He's not gonna be able to realize any of his policies once he gets into office. I hope people realize that.