Trump Supporters Attacked in San Jose

This female Trump supporter got eggs thrown in her face. 

Trump supporter stuck in the middle of protesters. Video in link.

These anti trump protestors are awful. Phone Post 3.0

The sleeper and Attjack will call bullshit

The most difficult thing a man can do is look in the mirror and find faults in themselves Phone Post 3.0

Barbasol - The sleeper and Attjack will call bullshit

The most difficult thing a man can do is look in the mirror and find faults in themselves Phone Post 3.0
Good quote Phone Post 3.0

Seriously, it's the anti-Trump 'protestors' that are going to get me to vote for him out of spite... Phone Post 3.0

Anti-protestors like these are creating more Trump supporters by the min. Phone Post 3.0

Guys calm down. They threw eggs, not pipe bombs Phone Post 3.0

amadeus - Seriously, it's the anti-Trump 'protestors' that are going to get me to vote for him out of spite... Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

The Brotorious B.I.G - Guys calm down. They threw eggs, not pipe bombs Phone Post 3.0
That's assault, brotha. Phone Post 3.0

The Brotorious B.I.G - Guys calm down. They threw eggs, not pipe bombs Phone Post 3.0
Attjack highjacked your account! Phone Post 3.0

Barbasol - The sleeper and Attjack will call bullshit

Don't forget that pos ari2 and Steven hawking Phone Post 3.0

I'm voting Gary Johnson but most anti Trump people are just street trash thugs.

amadeus - Seriously, it's the anti-Trump 'protestors' that are going to get me to vote for him out of spite... Phone Post 3.0
Same Phone Post 3.0

Kings21 -
This. Phone Post 3.0
This, and I am very anti-trump Phone Post 3.0

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/jun/02/donald-trump-san-jose-rally-protesters-clash-supporters

This link has more videos.

Videos of protesters chasing Trump supporters, throwing eggs in the woman's face, crowd cheering while burning an American flag, beating up a Trump supporter, and more.

Trump supporter dropped by a punch from the side. Video in link.

"Make California Mexico again." Video in link.

If republican's were pulling this shit could you imagine the shit storm? Phone Post 3.0