Trump Supporters Attacked in San Jose

Dissident - "Make California Mexico again." Video in link.
But if California was Mexico they wouldn't want to live there. Phone Post 3.0

This stuff pisses me off. The more it happens the more support Trump will get for sure.

These protestors are an embarrassment and unknowingly doing the opposite of what they are trying to "achieve " Phone Post 3.0

Barbasol - The sleeper and Attjack will call bullshit

The most difficult thing a man can do is look in the mirror and find faults in themselves Phone Post 3.0
Uhh I'm not attacking anyone nor do I find acts of violence over political difference in the slightest bit appropriate. In fact I unequivocally denounce it. Phone Post 3.0

I'd LOVE an anti-trump supporter to take a swing or hit me in face with egg. It would be on, and that person or people would be in the hospital, most likely with some permanent injuries.

I guess this is what Nikki Haley was talking about.

HotSteppa - I'd LOVE an anti-trump supporter to take a swing or hit me in face with egg. It would be on, and that person or people would be in the hospital, most likely with some permanent injuries.

and then what?

If I did social media,and if I knew how to post videos, I would send this stuff out like crazy.

This country needs to call a spade a spade and stop the horseshit.

Fuck these thugs. I don't plan on voting for trump, but I almost want to go to a rally just to dot somebody in the eye.

Fucking pigs. Phone Post 3.0

The one guy that got knocked out in the middle of that crowd could easily have been stomped to death.

It looked like a third world country. Regardless of who you support or who wins. These protesters need to be shut down before it escalates into shooting. Went from yelling to punching real fast. Phone Post 3.0

liberals are filthy people

Never tell poor idiots you disagree with them getting a free ride. They don't react to it very well.

tommyNOfilter - 
sewich -
Dissident - "Make California Mexico again." Video in link.
But if California was Mexico they wouldn't want to live there. Phone Post 3.0
Haha Phone Post 3.0

Instead of protesting about people being racists for not condoning illegal immigration, they should instead address the fact that it's the year 2016 and you STILL have people risking their lives trying to escape Mexico for a better life?!?

2016....and Mexico still can't make the effort for their citizens to live comfortably and prosper? Still neglecting it's citizens, still with a shit economy, and it's not like their even considered third world.

Now for people saying "my parents came here illegally" etc etc, granted...that was back in the 60's... its 2016! you mean to tell me its been damn over 50 years, and Mexican government still hasn't improved or addressed these issues?!

Of course no one ever wants to talk about that, its easier to just blame the US for everything. I don't get people that hold up the Mexican flag with that much pride. Mexico doesn't deserve the love they give it, it certainly doesn't love them back.

I've said it a million times,liberals are the scum of the fucking earth. The worst people in this country align with that pile of shit they call a political party. If you support Hillary you're probably a piece of shit and a coward. If you support Bernie you're a lazy fucker without a job. You're just looking for a fucking handout. That's just the truth.

Nothing against anyone here who supports them. You can obviously support whoever you want that's year right

All those Mexican trump haters chanting "make Mexico California again" should go the fuck back to Mexico instead of living here off all of our tax money. Phone Post 3.0

It's definitely still equivalent on both sides. Violence is violence guys. Phone Post 3.0

Fake Pie - It's definitely still equivalent on both sides. Violence is violence guys. Phone Post 3.0
What are you talking about??? It was the anti-trumpers that were harming regular people supporting Trump. This anti-Trump people are going full fascist and tryouts by to force their views on other people. Phone Post 3.0

TexasBadAss - The one guy that got knocked out in the middle of that crowd could easily have been stomped to death.

It looked like a third world country. Regardless of who you support or who wins. These protesters need to be shut down before it escalates into shooting. Went from yelling to punching real fast. Phone Post 3.0
"These protesters need to be shut down before it escalates into shooting."

Ever wonder if that's what the media and the powers that be want? If crowds started shooting at each other over political disagreements it'd be one more reason for gun control... Phone Post 3.0

Insert Matt Serrano Phone Post 3.0

What's scary is the amount people I have seen ageeing with the anti trump violence. Phone Post 3.0

Haha...that egg was perfectly placed. She looks like a horrible cunt anyways. Probably should have thrown a cat at her Phone Post 3.0