Trump Supporters Attacked in San Jose

Junnk - What's scary is the amount people I have seen ageeing with the anti trump violence. Phone Post 3.0
This is America. We don't fuck around Phone Post 3.0

dogfb - This stuff pisses me off. The more it happens the more support Trump will get for sure.
From the derp crowd, for sure. Phone Post 3.0

I would totally hit that fag too for not popping his collar.

Whats the point of a canary polo UNPOPPED?? Phone Post 3.0

Can you imagine the worldwide shit storm if Republicans were doing this to those Trump protestors? Holy shit. Phone Post 3.0

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye - Haha...that egg was perfectly placed. She looks like a horrible cunt anyways. Probably should have thrown a cat at her Phone Post 3.0
So edgy. Phone Post 3.0

It's fucked up that anyone uses violence for political reasons. Let's not forget though that Trump supporters were kicking nonviolent protesters asses left and right not that long ago. He got this big ball of shit rolling. Bernie, Hillary, Cruz etc...None of this is/was going on at their rallies.

HotSteppa - I'd LOVE an anti-trump supporter to take a swing or hit me in face with egg. It would be on, and that person or people would be in the hospital, most likely with some permanent injuries.
Yeah sorry, if it was you or me we'd get crushed. Can't fight against a mob. Phone Post 3.0

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye -
Junnk - What's scary is the amount people I have seen ageeing with the anti trump violence. Phone Post 3.0
This is America. We don't fuck around Phone Post 3.0
Looked like Mexico though Phone Post 3.0

Both parties make me me sick. They want you to feel strongly one way or another like its a fucking beauty pageant. If you seriously think voting for Hilary or trump is going to win whatever cause you're rooting for you're sadly mistaken. They're both money hungry delusional sociopaths. Phone Post 3.0

JasonJ -
Dissident -

This female Trump supporter got eggs thrown in her face. 

LMAO

Ah yes, a coward supporting the work of another coward. I bet you really enjoyed the first video where the coward attacked the supporter from behind with his purse... Phone Post 3.0

As usual the racist faggot LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye and his second account JasonJ showing support for the racist, violent Trump protesters.

Last week in San Diego, those protesters got shut down pretty quick. Now we have all these "activists" and the ACLU crying racism and questioning why SDPD shut them down and pushed them back to the barrio.

They did it to prevent shit like this from happening...

DAVID H - As usual the racist faggot LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye and his second account JasonJ showing support for the racist, violent Trump protesters.
What do you expect from retarded, anti-american bigots. Phone Post 3.0

Portalguy - It's fucked up that anyone uses violence for political reasons. Let's not forget though that Trump supporters were kicking nonviolent protesters asses left and right not that long ago. He got this big ball of shit rolling. Bernie, Hillary, Cruz etc...None of this is/was going on at their rallies.

Lets try to stick to facts. You're talking about one ignorant redneck who hit a guy protesting at a rally and one black woman protester who was shoved mildly.

Am I forgetting any? I don't remember any mobs of hundreds of violent people at Hillary's rallies?

There is absolutely no valid comparison between the two sides.

Why is it always republican supporters who get attacked? Liberals claim to be about loving and respecting everyone but they're the more violent ones by far Phone Post 3.0

"Trump's meannie words are wrong, so we're going to attack people, burn cars, destroy buildings and businesses, and be all around belligerent and violent, because it's wrong to be intolerant!"
-Liberals and their "logic"

Is it any surprise that America is plummeting in terms of education and the liberal population is growing?

Most people who have Down Syndrome are liberals. What does that tell you?

JasonJ -
Evil Ash -
JasonJ -
Dissident -

LMAO

Ah yes, a coward supporting the work of another coward. I bet you really enjoyed the first video where the coward attacked the supporter from behind with his purse... Phone Post 3.0

That beta male just stood there looking like he was about to cry

Figured you'd enjoy that...coward. Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht - "Trump's meannie words are wrong, so we're going to attack people, burn cars, destroy buildings and businesses, and be all around belligerent and violent, because it's wrong to be intolerant!"
-Liberals and their "logic"

Is it any surprise that America is plummeting in terms of education and the liberal population is growing?

Most people who have Down Syndrome are liberals. What does that tell you?

Many of us have noticed the decline over the past decade or so and commented on it endlessly. The past 12 months though have seen things really going downhill exponentially fast. Race relations, politics, economics, foreign policy, immigration, you name it.

There will be a civil war of sorts in the next few years, mark my words. The battle lines are clearly being drawn, both sides think they are right, and both sides are at a boiling point.

Can anyone think of something that will stop the slide into violence? I can't.... it's too far along now.

JasonJ -
Evil Ash -
JasonJ -
Evil Ash -
JasonJ -
Dissident -

LMAO

That beta male just stood there looking like he was about to cry

Figured you'd enjoy that...coward. Phone Post 3.0

Can you point to where I said I enjoyed that? I was simply making an intellectual observation. 

One would require some intellect in order to make an intellectual observation...coward. Phone Post 3.0