Trump surges to approval high, best ever independe

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/gallup-trump-surges-to-approval-high-best-ever-ok-from-independents

Gallup: Trump surges to approval high, best ever OK from independents

The latest Gallup survey found that 49% of adults approve of the president’s job, up from 43% two weeks ago. Trump has never crossed 49% in the Gallup survey.

The pop came despite crushing media criticism of his fight against the coronavirus and push to reopen the economy.

Helping Trump, said Gallup, was the support of independents. “Most of the variation in Trump's recent job approval rating is among independents. In the current poll, 47% of independents approve of the job he is doing as president, the highest Gallup has measured for the group to date. 93% of Republicans and 8% of Democrats approve of the job Trump is doing,” said Gallup.

19 Likes

6 Likes

Biden was just on the news replying to this, he said "Trump is a national disgrace.  Thats no malarkey.  Where...here...look here is the deal..I dont like butter on my toast"

10 Likes

I'm neutral on Trump, and it seems to me like Trump supporters believe polls only when the result is convenient for them.

When it's not convenient they point to the 2016 polls that showed that HIillary was practically a sure thing, but when it IS convenient they just accept them at face value and celebrate.

15 Likes

Seems like an outlier from Gallup.

Rasmussen only has him at a 45 and the average is running 43-44%

4 Likes

Elon's Musk -

I'm neutral on Trump, and it seems to me like Trump supporters believe polls only when the result is convenient for them.

When it's not convenient they point to the 2016 polls that showed that HIillary was practically a sure thing, but when it IS convenient they just accept them at face value and celebrate.

All of the polls are inaccurate. Take any poll and add at least a few percentage points onto them to get more accurate numbers. This poll included. 

You will see in November

5 Likes

I like Trump less with each passing day. I’d still vote for him over anyone the democrats will run. 

1 Like

Trump is a childish moron who ignorantly stumbles into correct positions from time to time. The democrat party is a more like a modern art exhibit freak show than a political party. In other words, it's time shut it all down and start over from scratch.

12 Likes

Jack Carter -
Elon's Musk -

All of the polls are inaccurate. Take any poll and add at least a few percentage points onto them to get more accurate numbers. This poll included. 

You will see in November

This. id say 5 to 10%

alot of people love trump but wont say it

5 Likes

TheHawker - Trump is a childish moron who ignorantly stumbles into correct positions from time to time. The democrat party is a more like a modern art exhibit freak show than a political party. In other words, it's time shut it all down and start over from scratch.

Such a dummy, so dumb he became a billionaire, married a super model, raised successful kids, and won the Presidency on his 1st try

6 Likes

Elon's Musk -

Lol. Neutral on Trump.

2 Likes

TheHawker - Trump is a childish moron who ignorantly stumbles into correct positions from time to time. The democrat party is a more like a modern art exhibit freak show than a political party. In other words, it's time shut it all down and start over from scratch.

REEEEEEEEEEEE'

2 Likes

2016 should have taught us all that polls don’t mean shit. Get out and vote for your candidate. The “polls” are a way for those in power to keep you away from the voting booth. If you think your candidate is going to win, you are less likely to vote.

1 Like

Elon's Musk -

It's called creating their own reality, just like Trump does.

1 Like

His approval has never been lower. 

nice try maga boy. 

1 Like

Erik Apple -
Jack Carter -
Elon's Musk -

You will see in November

This. id say 5 to 10%

alot of people love trump but wont say it

This is how I feel, as well. Silent supporters, who would rather not be labeled a racist because they dont agree with the left. Or, simply like specific issues Trump addresses. 

I know plenty of people that don't know anything about Trump's policies, but are so pissed off about the immigration issues and the wall,  that they made their minds up that anyone is better than him.  

1 Like
Res ipsa loquitar -
BigEyedFish -

Biden was just on the news replying to this, he said "Trump is a national disgrace.  Thats no malarkey.  Where...here...look here is the deal..I dont like butter on my toast"

Rent free

such an obvious deflection...we all know who doesnt need to pay rent in your world.

2 Likes

Fruits and vegetables keep us alive

always remember to eat your five

That's a pretty big outlier considering even Rasmussen (which tends to be the most biased in favor of Trump) only has him at 45%.

1 Like

Balls Mahoney -

Fruits and vegetables keep us alive

always remember to eat your five

Thanks Balls Mahoney!

1 Like