Trump Takes Boy's Hat, Signs It, Tosses It Away

President Trump worried a young man as he took his hat, signed it and then tossed it into the air following the White House Easter egg roll Monday morning.

Video from Politico shows Trump taking the boy's hat after he asked for a signature. Trump signs the hat and then flicks the hat in the air while the boy screams "NO!"

It doesn't appear the hat landed too far away from the concerned autograph seeker.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/watch-boy-screams-after-trump-signs-his-hat-and-then-throws-it-into-the-crowd/article/2620451

The left is all over this, saying Trump bullied the boy. But I think that in the five seconds it took him to sign the thing, Trump forgot who he was signing it for and thought this was a rally where he was supposed to toss it to the crowd.

what a dick.

Impeach

I would pay to tongue his daughter's butt.

oblongo - 

President Trump worried a young man as he took his hat, signed it and then tossed it into the air following the White House Easter egg roll Monday morning.

Video from Politico shows Trump taking the boy's hat after he asked for a signature. Trump signs the hat and then flicks the hat in the air while the boy screams "NO!"

It doesn't appear the hat landed too far away from the concerned autograph seeker.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/watch-boy-screams-after-trump-signs-his-hat-and-then-throws-it-into-the-crowd/article/2620451

The left is all over this, saying Trump bullied the boy. But I think that in the five seconds it took him to sign the thing, Trump forgot who he was signing it for and thought this was a rally where he was supposed to toss it to the crowd.

So he gets confused abour where he is now? That's reasurring.

LOL wtf?

He threw it directly back to the kid and he caught it. Fake news

Here's the angle they don't show:

LMFAO!

That wasn't a "boy"

Trump didn't "throw it into the crowd", he threw it up thinking the "boy" would catch it, which he did

The "boy" didn't scream "no" he raised his voice slightly to say "no".

The left is so pathetic, LOL

Trump always does this.

Hahaha fucking liberals

I saw a video of Hitler doing this with a Yamaka one time