Trump the prophet of Sweden

Three major violent riots, few cars set on fire, reporters got beat up. Police actually shot to wound/kill which is rare as fuck in Sweden. All of this in the glorious suburb of Rinkeby in Stockholm. A complete shithole, I guess he was just a few days early

SwedishShooto - Three major violent riots, few cars set on fire, reporters got beat up. Police actually shot to wound/kill which is rare as fuck in Sweden. All of this in the glorious suburb of Rinkeby in Stockholm. A complete shithole, I guess he was just a few days early
"Fake news." - CNN

InTrumpWeTrust. 

http://www.prisonplanet.com/trump-and-the-truth-about-sweden.html

http://www.prisonplanet.com/sweden-riot-police-forced-to-shoot-at-protestors-as-violence-erupts-yet-pm-is-in-denial.html

GOAT POTUS

Ghengiseanie -

Ah so he got the dates of his false flag ins exurity briefing wrong. 

Please elaborate.

I think you meant "insecurity"? Is English not your first language?

Are you implying refugees aren't making a complete mess of some countries in Europe, let alone Sweden?

Are you for Sharia law?

bloc - 

Trump supporters barely understand what Sweden is so it's easy to paint this in a way that aligns with their pre-existing racism.

You dont have to be racist to see how disgusting Sweden is atm.

Interesting

Ghengiseanie - 

Ah so he got the dates of his false flag ins exurity briefing wrong. 

So another rock throwing pedophile defends his low life brothers.

bloc - 
stevia cures cancer -
bloc - 

Trump supporters barely understand what Sweden is so it's easy to paint this in a way that aligns with their pre-existing racism.

You don't. But that observation is also not grounded in any sort of reality.

Wrong. It is reality.

Ha Ha very funny, you've been pretending to be Swedish for 17 years just to make this thread!

bloc - 
stevia cures cancer -
bloc - 
stevia cures cancer -
bloc - 

Wrong. It is reality.

About as real as your username

Do you live here in Sweden?
If so, where?
You are more than welcome to visit Malmö, Sweden and I will show you reality.

bloc - 
stevia cures cancer -
bloc - 

This is coming from a 17'er.

disbeliever - Are people denying Sweden has major issues with refugees and crime?

Not the swedes in this thread. The shills you should've already banned. 

Can news of these riots be found any place besides infowars, prisonplanet, zerohedge, r/The_Donald, etc...? 

BrowBeater - 
johnsonbarr -
bloc - 
stevia cures cancer -
bloc - 

How old are you?

what does that have to do with anything?

Can we stop pretending that Muslims are any different than ghetto scum in America. I mean except the suicide bombings I guess. 

Crisco -

Can we stop pretending that Muslims are any different than ghetto scum in America. I mean except the suicide bombings I guess. 

Can we stop pretending that conservatives are not easily scared and don't latch on to lies and misinformation?

On NBC they said Trump referred to a "report about refugee crime, which was false", or something like that.

But they showed footage of the report and it was that 60 Minutes (iirc) report where they went to Sweden to show how peaceful the Somali migrants were, only to be immediately attacked by Somali migrants for just being there.  There was nothing false about it.  It happened.  It's on camera.

How can they tell such blatant lies about everything?

BrowBeater - 
johnsonbarr -
BrowBeater - 
johnsonbarr -
bloc - 
stevia cures cancer -
bloc - 

How old are you?

what does that have to do with anything?
It has the same amount to do with this discussion as the date someone decided to sign up on a martial arts forum.

Anyone with a recent join date and strong opinions is suspect to me. Most likely a troll.