Walls are closing in!

Endless sources: "Trump may be a Russian asset"

Sogsteel: "TRUMP FUCK YEAH"

God I love this shit show lmao

1 Like
czwthemerph -
GarlicSauce - 
kingofpancakes -

Bro, how about you worry about the democrats and their subservience to China. 

Whataboutism.

Said only faggots.

Just because I allow you to suck my dick every day doesn’t mean I’m a faggot.

1 Like
kingofpancakes -
GarlicSauce - 
kingofpancakes -

Whataboutism.

lol exactly. Go fuck your troll cuck dad. 

I mostly fuck women, like your whore mom.

2 Likes
Lt_Fop -
GarlicSauce -
kingofpancakes -

Another TDS thread. Sweet. 

Must be frustrating for you. The worst part is that they keep coming from strong sources. Rationalize away.

What is your take on the dems and their hatred for police and the contitution? How do you feel about them not denouncing the violent rioters?

How can I take this quesiton seriously when it's phrased in such an absurdly broad, nebulous way?

GarlicSauce -
JThomasufc91 -

Shut your dumb mouth you piece of communist trash.

Don't badmouth communism, Trump might get upset (cuz you know, Daddy Vladdy still has a soft spot for the USSR).

Don't bad-mouth Communism? Lol, you were doing pretty good up to here. You just got a little too excited, you gotta drag that shit out. One per page, and only after things slow down, THAT'S when you drop the good stuff.

Lt_Fop -
GarlicSauce -
camicom -

AHHHHHH, Drumpf is finished!

Not as long as he has anti-American pro-Russian supporters like you.

Thays was all debunked and yet you still believe it. Good job on sticking to your guns

Pointing to the mountains of sources implicating Trump and Russia and simply hand-waving it all as "debunked" must be beautifully soothing. I wish I could do this with all the bad and uncomfortable news in the world.

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

I forgot about this faggot....missed him in the recent riot threads 

I'm around, you must 've missed me while you've been lovingly gagging on that old man's sagging genitalia. Does he spray tan his balls too?

What should he have done/said OP?

Told calm / nicely to Flynn to let Putin through anytime or what? What is the problem with this? Him yelling, talking to putin at all?

serious question. 

burk -

Wait, so the President of the United States would be upset that his staff didnt inform him that a leader of a nuclear armed country was asking to speak with him  The actual leader, not a member of his staff.

And this is news today?

Beautiful spin, champ!

sadic1 - Trump berry bad man!

I miss the old OG system, we would've seen so many collaborative Russian IP's here.

GarlicSauce - 
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

I forgot about this faggot....missed him in the recent riot threads 

I'm around, you must 've missed me while you've been lovingly gagging on that old man's sagging genitalia. Does he spray tan his balls too?

You made me lol 

Nice work faggot 

Mountain Medic -
GarlicSauce -
JThomasufc91 -

Shut your dumb mouth you piece of communist trash.

Don't badmouth communism, Trump might get upset (cuz you know, Daddy Vladdy still has a soft spot for the USSR).

Don't bad-mouth Communism? Lol, you were doing pretty good up to here. You just got a little too excited, you gotta drag that shit out. One per page, and only after things slow down, THAT'S when you drop the good stuff.

I do what I want when I want, fuck nugget.

OP isn't even trying anymore.

1 Like

*doesn't read, VTFD OP, leaves*

Yeah U like that U Fkin Idiot -

What should he have done/said OP?

Told calm / nicely to Flynn to let Putin through anytime or what? What is the problem with this? Him yelling, talking to putin at all?

serious question. 

Faggot troll with selective replies. Goodluck trolling the next 4 years

Actually Trump is 100% on this.

Right now geopolitical tensions are at all time highs and shit could go down that would require immediate attention.

![Revealed: Donald Trump's fawning letters to Vladimir Putin - Business Insider](upload://5oahktyoPcvOn5z939Tsb8otTeU.jpeg)

kingofpancakes -

The old, "I know you are, but what am I" defence.

For some reason, first thing I thought of was this

![](upload://f7tBUC7OZXX28dlKS9jpAZdGu0C.gif)

Lol. When you actually read the article you realize how fucking stupid it is. Yeah definitely a Russian agent.