Trump throws CNN out of Oval Office (Vid)

Acosta is such a race baiting bitch. Would love it they pulled his credentials for being such a dickhead. 

CNN should be shut down, how the fuck can they still pass themselves off as a news service.

And who sits and watches this commentary and believes it? Even the libtards must know that it's all just sour grapes and hatred, but beCause it fits their narrative they go along with it.

That is just so over the top.

Sub

What a dumb pussy.

So wanting an immigration program based off merit now makes you racist. CNN is so pathetic, I now place TMZ higher in journalistic integrity than CNN.

CNN playing the victim. “It’s our job as reporters...” as if they are actual reporters instead of some ragtag bunch of clownshoes shilling for the far fringe left. 

Why dont they pull Acosta's credentials? Would other news outlets get pissy? He's an argumentitive asshole and his questions are out of bounds. What if they non stop hammered Obama on smoking. Michelle being a tranny. The fake birth documents etc etc... I fucking hate Obama but he was the god dam president and decorum dictates the press core shows at least a bit of respect.

I'm all for giving the leader of our country the power to ban certain media groups.

Maybe some kind of a system of rules the media must follow. Then a "3 strikes, you're out" kind of thing.

"and who sits and watches this commentary and believes it?" 

My parents. The only time CNN isn't on the tv is when the Blue Jays are playing.

During political discussions they parrot CNN word for word and don't even realize it. I noticed while visiting for a week with CNN blaring all the time. I mentioned it to them and they didn't believe me. 

I never watch CNN but is this really what they call news reporting? Asking a stupid question, not listening to the answer, asking another stupid question and then whining about getting thrown out?

What a bunch of babies...

Trump already answered his question.  Rewording it and asking over and over is bullshit and everyone knows it.

He should perma ban them.

"I asked him if he only liked white people and he kicked me out!"

BrowBeaten - "I asked him if he only liked white people and he kicked me out!"

So fucking ridiculous.

How they can take themselves seriously is beyond comprehension.

Obama throwing the press out 2:50

Later

CNN is not the press anymore

Does a vote up on this video support Trump or CNN's narrative and outcry? Votes are split about 50/50 on youtube

molsonman -

"and who sits and watches this commentary and believes it?" 

My parents. The only time CNN isn't on the tv is when the Blue Jays are playing.

During political discussions they parrot CNN word for word and don't even realize it. I noticed while visiting for a week with CNN blaring all the time. I mentioned it to them and they didn't believe me. 

My father in law is the exact same except it’s Fox News. HIS father is a CNN parrot. Both little hot headed Italian guys. Some family functions are awesome. 

CNN promoted Acosta to their head WH correspondant. And all the guy has done for months is troll Sarah Sanders. And he spent years lobbing softballs to Obama. It's absurdity.