Trump trolls Rosie O'Donnell re: Comey Firing LOL.

While I appreciate a good troll, it just feels a little wrong coming from the POTUS. With that being said, that is fucking hysterical. LOL. 

On Thursday, under fire from multiple sides for his quixotic firing of FBI director James Comey, President Trump took to Twitter to identify one of his key supporters in the Comey firing: Rosie O’Donnell.

Of course, O’Donnell’s tweet came in December 2016, but that doesn’t change the fact that this is pretty hilarious. Trump has been trolling O’Donnell for years. In 2006, Trump said he wouldn’t fire Miss USA Tara Conner over her controversial history, including sex and drinking; Rosie, who co-hosted The View at that point, said she doesn’t “enjoy” Trump and claimed he went bankrupt. Trump called her a “real loser” and a “woman out of control,” and threatened to sue her. In December 2011, Trump tweeted upon learning of O’Donnell’s engagement to Michelle Rounds:

O’Donnell called him an “ass.”

In May 2012, Trump again called O’Donnell a “total loser.” In April 2014, he trolled her over getting a weight loss surgery. In July 2014, he called her “crude, rude, obnoxious and dumb.” In February 2015, he called her a “trainwreck” and a “total loser.” In a presidential debate, he said that he had only called O’Donnell a “fat pig,” “dog,” “slob” and “disgusting animal,” when queried by Megyn Kelly.

Good to see O’Donnell and Trump on the same page again

Embarrassing.

How's that Rosie's emigration to Canada going?

Dude is Hilarious. 

It's funny, but I'm conflicted because a president is doing it. Either way, I laughed.

Im not crazy about a POTUS doing this shit but damn its funny.

America's first child president? Jesus Christ, Donny. Try to have some dignity.

Isaac298 - It's funny, but I'm conflicted because a president is doing it. Either way, I laughed.

My point exactly. 

attjack - America's first child president? Jesus Christ, Donny. Try to have some dignity.

He's just trying to speak on a level you'd understand.

attjack - America's first child president? Jesus Christ, Donny. Try to have some dignity.
Fo be fair and true, the ladt guy spoke out of school quite a bit. A real reactionary.

Michael Moore had people retweeting him with his tweet from December calling Comey incompetent. It's hilarious how quickly things change with anything Trump does. 

It's funny but also embarrassing.

This is hilarious.

I love it. The left can kick and scream. Literally block traffic and set buildings on fire but Trump needs a little dignity?

hahahahahahaha. This is exactly what the left needs. A president who isn't afraid to shove it in their precious snowflake faces. 

Nitecrawler -

While I appreciate a good troll, it just feels a little wrong coming from the POTUS. With that being said, that is fucking hysterical. LOL. 

On Thursday, under fire from multiple sides for his quixotic firing of FBI director James Comey, President Trump took to Twitter to identify one of his key supporters in the Comey firing: Rosie O’Donnell.

Of course, O’Donnell’s tweet came in December 2016, but that doesn’t change the fact that this is pretty hilarious. Trump has been trolling O’Donnell for years. In 2006, Trump said he wouldn’t fire Miss USA Tara Conner over her controversial history, including sex and drinking; Rosie, who co-hosted The View at that point, said she doesn’t “enjoy” Trump and claimed he went bankrupt. Trump called her a “real loser” and a “woman out of control,” and threatened to sue her. In December 2011, Trump tweeted upon learning of O’Donnell’s engagement to Michelle Rounds:

O’Donnell called him an “ass.”

In May 2012, Trump again called O’Donnell a “total loser.” In April 2014, he trolled her over getting a weight loss surgery. In July 2014, he called her “crude, rude, obnoxious and dumb.” In February 2015, he called her a “trainwreck” and a “total loser.” In a presidential debate, he said that he had only called O’Donnell a “fat pig,” “dog,” “slob” and “disgusting animal,” when queried by Megyn Kelly.

Good to see O’Donnell and Trump on the same page again

kinson -

I love it. The left can kick and scream. Literally block traffic and set buildings on fire but Trump needs a little dignity?

hahahahahahaha. This is exactly what the left needs. A president who isn't afraid to shove it in their precious snowflake faces. 

PeoriaBJJ - 

I actually like that we have a president like this. He is supposed to represent us. This whole idea that things are and aren't presidential is bullshit. Hell, if some cow like Rosie O'Donnell ever mouthed off to a guy like Andrew Jackson, he would have shoved his hand-carved cane up her fat, disgusting cunt.

touch - 

How's that Rosie's emigration to Canada going?

Not well, luckily, for Canada.

Thacommish - 
Pugilist82 -
PeoriaBJJ - 

I actually like that we have a president like this. He is supposed to represent us. This whole idea that things are and aren't presidential is bullshit. Hell, if some cow like Rosie O'Donnell ever mouthed off to a guy like Andrew Jackson, he would have shoved his hand-carved cane up her fat, disgusting cunt.

Yes lets hold people to the standards of the guy who brought us the trail of tears.

and hes supposed to represent the people, not divide them. His petty shit does more to fuel the fire then anything else.

The 2 party system divides people.

Or do you think the left and right have been holding hands and singing kumbaya for the past 8 years?

Thacommish - 
Pugilist82 -
PeoriaBJJ - 

Yes lets hold people to the standards of the guy who brought us the trail of tears.

and hes supposed to represent the people, not divide them. His petty shit does more to fuel the fire then anything else.

Having won, he represents the people.

I'm not saying he's great, but it's refreshing not to have your typical politically correct fake politician.

It's a great f*** you to the truly divisive - regressive Left, SUW's and their nonsense.