Trump U Star Student Says It Was Con Job.

Maddings said he was told to max out his credit cards.

“It was a con. I’m 25-years-old, barely making $3,000 a month and they told me to increase my credit limit. I just maxed out three credit cards and I’m supposed to be able to qualify for loans to buy real estate? Those stupid principles have led me to borrow $700,000 of other people’s money and lose it all. I’m still paying off some of that debt to this day.”

“Money is never a reason for not enrolling in Trump University; if they really believe in you and your product, they will find the money. You are not doing any favor by letting someone use lack of money as an excuse,” read internal manuals, called playbooks, also released as part of the unsealing of documents, which encouraged salespeople to get prospective students to charge Trump U tuition.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/02/trump-university-s-star-student-it-was-a-con.html

So once again someone's failures are someone else's fault

Trump's fiscal policy- deficits don't matter.

A third of Trump's students used for the glowing testimonials were willing to go on record stating that the program was a con job.

Several of them ended up financially ruined.

I guess its a great idea to loan yourself into oblivion, only if your father is a multimillionaire.

Hired Gun - So once again someone's failures are someone else's fault

I hope you remember this after you vote for Trump.

For discussion let's say Trump University was a total train wreck, who's fault was it that the students enrolled into this college? It's like a MFer going to University of Phoenix Online and bitching about no one wanting to hire them because THEY WENT TO UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX ONLINE!

thesleeper - 

isn;t this the exact sentiment so many Trumpamaniacs espouse?

"the illegals, they took our jobs!"

While I agree with the sentiment of the slogans like "A sucker born every minute"  and "A fool and his money are soon parted", I have no love for the con man seperating those fools from their money.

OP gonna really be triggered when Trump wins the presidency. Phone Post 3.0

As long as you are comfortable voting for a glorified used car salesman, I guess that is ok because you believe in personal responsibility, lol.

It sounds like Trump U had very aggressive sales people.

thesleeper - 

I have said for a long time that the political mess this country is in is OUR fault. Every damn one of us are to blame for the politicians we have. Instead of voting these fucks out of office we keep the status quo.

My Fault, Your Fault, we all are riding this train together because people won't stand together and make the changes that need to be made.

Ari2 - 
thesleeper - 

isn;t this the exact sentiment so many Trumpamaniacs espouse?

"the illegals, they took our jobs!"

Yes, they are all about individual merit until it comes to hardworking immigrants.

'Please government, protect us from the people that want to work and improve their lives.'

Immigrants are just market forces at work.

Trump U may have been a scam but how many people were murdered because of it?   

thesleeper - As long as you are comfortable voting for a glorified used car salesman, I guess that is ok because you believe in personal responsibility, lol.

I agree at this point that he's a glorified car salesman.  But it's between that and a pathological liar constantly surrounded by scandal and who is currently under FBI investigation.

Hired Gun - 
thesleeper - 

I have said for a long time that the political mess this country is in is OUR fault. Every damn one of us are to blame for the politicians we have. Instead of voting these fucks out of office we keep the status quo.

My Fault, Your Fault, we all are riding this train together because people won't stand together and make the changes that need to be made.

So is this the crazy train of voting?

I want change so I am going to back the biggest nutjob possible?

Why does that make sense? Its anarchism. Why do you hate America?

Soup and Beer - 
thesleeper - As long as you are comfortable voting for a glorified used car salesman, I guess that is ok because you believe in personal responsibility, lol.

I agree at this point that he's a glorified car salesman.  But it's between that and a pathological liar constantly surrounded by scandal and who is currently under FBI investigation.

Trump tells lies as much as he breathes. you don't get to differentiate the two if the category is "pathological liar"

thesleeper - 
Hired Gun - 
thesleeper - 

So is this the crazy train of voting?

I want change so I am going to back the biggest nutjob possible?

Why does that make sense? Its anarchism. Why do you hate America?

its hard for me to imagine that people who are doing well in the world want Trump. He's a whirlwind of chaos, and a threat to stability.

"I just maxed out three credit cards and I'm supposed to be able to qualify for loans to buy real estate? Those stupid principles have led me to borrow $700,000 of other people's money and lose it all. I'm still paying off some of that debt to this day."

Am I the only one confused by this? In the first sentence he implies that he isnt creditworthy, but then he said he borrowed 700K

Am I misunderstanding this?

trobinson21 -

I wonder if liberal arts graduates will start suing colleges for charging them $250,000 for an education that yields $25,000 a year?

For fucks sake our country is a giant collection of unaccountable pussies. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0