Trump vs the extreme left....

Has just made me a huge fan. I guess I’m just part of the base that got him elected in the first place. 

Everything he he is accused of is false or at least no big deal. 

He is doing everything he promised. Including those difficult things that will hurt peoples’ feelings. 

He he wants what is best for the US as should the the priority for any POTUS. 

He he doesn’t give a fuck if it hurts your feelings. 

He he encourages the investigations into wrongdoings 

Im firmly behind him now. 

You are literally Hitler. 

Captain CargoShorts -

You are literally Hitler. 

That’s the nicest thing anyone has said to me all day. 

Fucking MAGA baby!!!!! 

I hope he is in for 7 more years 

He cut taxes overall for every economic class. He will win by a landslide in 2020. Name anyone that even has a chance. I'll wait.

But he says mean things.

My concern is that regardless of economy, stock market, unemployment, lower taxes, even world peace, and whatever else most people want, many won't ever vote for him.

The Bernie supporters, who had enough sense to realize he was colluded against, and sat this election out, won't sit the next one out and won't vote for Trump.

The "swamp draining " isn't so easy when so many in both parties are bought and paid for and will fight for their survival. I only hope that these conspiracy kooks are right about this huge take down they claim is about to go down.

I think the house will be taken by the Dems next year and impeachment moves forward. I dont see the Senate going 2/3 to vote him guilty. So the question is will the impeachment hurt him?

Ghengiseanie -
My Morning Jackoff Jacket - He cut taxes overall for every economic class. He will win by a landslide in 2020. Name anyone that even has a chance. I'll wait.

the rock
0% chance

Thanks for playing

It's the reason I gravitated towards Trump from the moment he said he was running.

He really has exposed the sham that is the extreme left, and he constantly gives them shit and always manages to one-up them.

A lot of people say that he's just another bobble-head, like the previous 3 or 4, but I'm not seeing any evidence to support that. He's really giving it to the libtards and it's a beautiful thing to watch.

I'm still amazed that he won, it kind of restored my faith in the voting system. 

ltr

He's doing everything he promised? lol.

Why does everyone need to exaggerate to make a political point these days. Dude you like him because he trolls, stop trying to make it more than it is, you're easy to please.

Redneck - 

It's the reason I gravitated towards Trump from the moment he said he was running.

He really has exposed the sham that is the extreme left, and he constantly gives them shit and always manages to one-up them.

A lot of people say that he's just another bobble-head, like the previous 3 or 4, but I'm not seeing any evidence to support that. He's really giving it to the libtards and it's a beautiful thing to watch.

I'm still amazed that he won, it kind of restored my faith in the voting system. 

The 2016 election proved that no one can successfully rig a national election (yet). I was in more disbelief that he was allowed to win in the first place than i was that he actually received the votes.

I'm sure its being worked on as i type this.

pcuzz - I think the house will be taken by the Dems next year and impeachment moves forward. I dont see the Senate going 2/3 to vote him guilty. So the question is will the impeachment hurt him?
Still talking impeachment?? Lol.

MAGA OP. 

MAGA

pcuzz - I think the house will be taken by the Dems next year and impeachment moves forward. I dont see the Senate going 2/3 to vote him guilty. So the question is will the impeachment hurt him?
It must be agony being as stupid as you are.

BadDog - 
It must be agony being as stupid as you are.

I agree. We are just moments away from the evidence coming out. Trump was paying Russian spies to fly over here and rig the voting machines, and the world will soon know the truth. If we can't impeach him for that, we can impeach him for racism.

Whambo - He's doing everything he promised? lol.

Why does everyone need to exaggerate to make a political point these days. Dude you like him because he trolls, stop trying to make it more than it is, you're easy to please.

He has done or at least attempted to fulfil his promises. Nothing ever gets done when one of the other bought and paid for figureheads are elected. 

At at least we are out of the cycle of doing the same shit over and over.