Trump wants to delay the election.

He is floating that idea.

1 Like

![](upload://l50ECvnaFklLoMfyA6BicF2lfWi.jpeg)

1 Like

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

8 Likes

Everything else has been delayed this year. It won’t happen anyway 

Lmao people will never go for that. This isn't Russia yet. 

4 Likes
camicom -

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Or maybe he doesn’t think he will win in Nov and wants more time?

13 Likes
WALES -
camicom -

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Obvious Trump is obvious. 

4 Likes
WALES -
camicom -

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

case closed

Thanks to his incompetence and indifference, Covid-19 will be here in the fall, so it's a reality that mail-in voting will be necessary. As the president, accept it and do something to protect the integrity of the elections.

But we all know that this bitchfest is solely to lay the groundwork for challenging the results, and now, perhaps realizing he won't be able to do that, he's wants to push the elections until ... the economy full recovers I imagine?

14 Likes

if obama was in office, people (and the media) would be begging for a delayed election. 

4 Likes
kevsh - 

Thanks to his incompetence and indifference, Covid-19 will be here in the fall, so it's a reality that mail-in voting will be necessary. As the president, accept it and do something to protect the integrity of the elections.

But we all know that this bitchfest is solely to lay the groundwork for challenging the results, and now, perhaps realizing he won't be able to do that, he's wants to push the elections until ... the economy full recovers I imagine?

Mail-in-voting might work in his favor. Lots of elderly trumptards. Lots of young biden voters.

Crazy to me that people actually think Trump is going to lose this election.

2 Likes
ufc98newb -

if obama was in office, people (and the media) would be begging for a delayed election. 

the difference is Obama is a man and wouldn't hide Like Donny Orange

3 Likes
Andersons'sPiece -
ufc98newb -

Obama the spying lil cunt? He spied on allies from around the world, he spied on Trump as well. He is not a man but another of Soros' bitch boys. Trump is more of a man  than you will ever be. You can shit in a bowl, but don't tell me it's ice cream with your revisionist history. 

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1288820888004112385

8 Likes
Licks72 -
Andersons'sPiece -
ufc98newb -

Obama the spying lil cunt? He spied on allies from around the world, he spied on Trump as well. He is not a man but another of Soros' bitch boys. Trump is more of a man  than you will ever be. You can shit in a bowl, but don't tell me it's ice cream with your revisionist history. 

When Barrack and Don lay there cocks on the table we all know what's up. Its ok tbough Stormy says it resembles a mushroom. ;)

1 Like

I don’t mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCNrK-n68CM

Andersons'sPiece -
Licks72 -
Andersons'sPiece -
ufc98newb -

When Barrack and Don lay there cocks on the table we all know what's up. Its ok tbough Stormy says it resembles a mushroom. ;)

You focus way too much on cock

1 Like

It would be just another thing from the Constitution that libertarians and conservatives gleefully discard in favor of team politics.

2 Likes