Trump wants to delay the election.

walkinassassin -
BrckNoHitBk -

Crazy to me that people actually think Trump is going to lose this election.

Thump thinks he if is

Jesus. It's retards like this who can't even write a discernible sentence weighing in on US politics. 

dhughes -

Blows my mind that some people spend all their time obsessing and gossiping about a country they don't even live in. They think they have some handle on US politics and culture based on film and television while completely failing to grasp the physical size and cultural diversity in this country. 

Bro, I posted a screen shot from Twitter and I did it in the time I was having a shit.

1 Like
Licks72 -
Andersons'sPiece -
ufc98newb -

if obama was in office, people (and the media) would be begging for a delayed election. 

the difference is Obama is a man and wouldn't hide Like Donny Orange

Obama the spying lil cunt? He spied on allies from around the world, he spied on Trump as well. He is not a man but another of Soros' bitch boys. Trump is more of a man  than you will ever be. You can shit in a bowl, but don't tell me it's ice cream with your revisionist history. 

Look at this cult cunt. Trump is literally a fat man child and always has been. Dude is a pussy of the highest order. Couldn't even fire people in person on the apprentice. They had to edit him saying you're fired but really in person it was a producer 

3 Likes
sadic1 -
Andersons'sPiece - 
ufc98newb -

if obama was in office, people (and the media) would be begging for a delayed election. 

Obama was raped by Chicago “community activist” Priests his whole youth and ended up gay and “married” to a tranny. And have you seen him try to throw a ball?

Jesus christ you are a schizophrenic moron. I bet you get all your news from info wars and breitbart. 

I’m actually surprised you can unlock and use a smart phone with that single digit IQ

3 Likes
WALES -
dhughes -

Blows my mind that some people spend all their time obsessing and gossiping about a country they don't even live in. They think they have some handle on US politics and culture based on film and television while completely failing to grasp the physical size and cultural diversity in this country. 

Bro, I posted a screen shot from Twitter and I did it in the time I was having a shit.

Right...

dhughes -
WALES -
dhughes -

Right...

How long do you this it took me to create the OP?

It is interesting to anyone who cares about politics.

1 Like
Hairy Kerry -

Anyone doubting that if he loses either way, though mail-in or in-person voting,  he will claimed a rigged election? 

If there is no election by January 20th of next year, the constitution says he is no longer president  It's not so clear on what position takes over.

I don't think there's any doubt that if he loses he'll claim the election was rigged.

Just as he would have done in 2016 if he lost.

2 Likes
WALES -
dhughes -
WALES -
dhughes -

Right...

How long do you this it took me to create the OP?

It is interesting to anyone who cares about politics.

You must take a lot of massive shits. :)

yabadaba -
Hairy Kerry -

Anyone doubting that if he loses either way, though mail-in or in-person voting,  he will claimed a rigged election? 

If there is no election by January 20th of next year, the constitution says he is no longer president  It's not so clear on what position takes over.

I don't think there's any doubt that if he loses he'll claim the election was rigged.

Like the Dems did with Russia hoax?

yabadaba -
Hairy Kerry -

Like hillary supporters? 

who gives a shit what he said, he doesn’t have the power to actually do that

BZtown10 - 
yabadaba -
Hairy Kerry -

Like hillary supporters? 

Hillary supporters claimed a rigged election in 2016?

That was Trump. Because he didn't win the popular vote, he claimed "millions and millions" of people voted  illegally for Hillary Clinton. 

1 Like

I'll laugh my ass off if it turns out that the files being burned in the chinese consulate were fraudulent mail in voting. 

The people that get all worked up always seem to look like fools in the end

2 Likes
McBottery -

Yea, who gives a shit what the President says ?

1 Like
sadic1 -
Andersons'sPiece - 
ufc98newb -

Obama was raped by Chicago “community activist” Priests his whole youth and ended up gay and “married” to a tranny. And have you seen him try to throw a ball?

I saw Don try to catch one :wink:

jimmy23 -
McBottery -

And what about the dems accusing trump of trying to steal an election. 

Neither fucking "team" is really doing anything except lob accusations at each other. 

Not one person has provided any evidence to actually back up any of their claims. 

In fact in the last election Hillary had a plan in order to challenge the outcome of the election but she was the one claiming trump wouldn't accept the results. 

Granted he wouldn't answer the question but it seems like he does that and in the end it incy highlights the hypocrisy of those yelling accusations at him. 

1 Like
Blizass -
yabadaba -
Hairy Kerry -

Like the Dems did with Russia hoax?

That's not the same thing. The Dems didn't claim the election was rigged.

Saying that Russia attempted to influence who people voted for is not the same thing as saying Russia rigged the election.

ufc98newb -

Right on cue....

BUT BUT OBAMA!

1 Like

Why can't they force in-person voting? 

If they can social distance everything else, why not do the same for voting? Doesn't take a genius to come up with a safe way of doing it imo.

So people can go shopping, order take-out, go to the gym or get their hair done but they can't wait in line to vote which takes 1 minute to actually do the voting?

1 Like
NoNeed4aScreenName -
jimmy23 -
McBottery -

And what about the dems accusing trump of trying to steal an election. 

Neither fucking "team" is really doing anything except lob accusations at each other. 

Not one person has provided any evidence to actually back up any of their claims. 

In fact in the last election Hillary had a plan in order to challenge the outcome of the election but she was the one claiming trump wouldn't accept the results. 

Granted he wouldn't answer the question but it seems like he does that and in the end it incy highlights the hypocrisy of those yelling accusations at him. 

Wtf are you babbling about ?