trump will crush bidens hand in debate handshake

over under on Trump given Biden the hard squeeze when they shake hands before the debate.

If Biden goes down to one knee in pain… its all over!

Seriously though… I had a boss that thought it was good to give a squeeze handshake… He was tiny, 5-6’, but tough.

1st few times he got me, but then I learned the old straighten the index finger trick. they cant squeeze if the index finger is straight.

what type of handshaker are you?

Im guessing Nytron PSL MDmrule are all finger tip curtsiers

He also does that "pull in" move, likely to remove his arm!

1 Like

No more handshaking in the covid era.

2 Likes

They bump elbows, shattering Joe's forearm, shoulder and spinal column and he collapses in on himself like a deflating balloon as one bone after another turns to dust.  Just a puddle of flesh remains on the floor.

Kinda like a toddler grabbing ahold of an adults finger kind of handshake maybe. Like him or not, Trump does have tiny hands for a dude his size.

Biden could learn handshake tactics from Justin Trudeau. 

Even though Trudeau is younger and stronger than Trump, Biden could still use the same tactics. 

CuddleBug -

This 

Bad Monkey - 
CuddleBug -

This 

really?

You dont think the 2 POTUS nominees will shake hands?

both will have been covid tested numerous times

Will Biden wear a mask then?

They won't shake hands.

COVID was invented to stop this very thing from happening!

it’s official. The commission. Won’t allow Biden’s hand to be crushed by trumps on live tv before the debates. The long-standing tradition of handshakes is out. 

but the 2 candidates will not be wearing masks on stage. 

androb -

it’s official. The commission. Won’t allow Biden’s hand to be crushed by trumps on live tv before the debates. The long-standing tradition of handshakes is out. 

but the 2 candidates will not be wearing masks on stage. 

Aw man.