Trump would knock Biden on his ass.. -185 favorite

I'd rather see Trump vs Obama, it would break all PPV records known to man. Both could make $500 mil + on the bout. 

Creepy Joe

Granite007 - 

In High School I would bet on Biden because he has always been a scroundel and he's going to stick you while you're taking a piss in a McDonalds.

Trump picks him up and slams him, today.

I dunno Trump was an athlete when he went to Military Prep school.

Strykr619 -
Granite007 - 

In High School I would bet on Biden because he has always been a scroundel and he's going to stick you while you're taking a piss in a McDonalds.

Trump picks him up and slams him, today.

I dunno Trump was an athlete when he went to Military Prep school.

Yeah Trump was famously really good at baseball. Like Dana White was really good at boxing.

Source - themselves

Trump is a fat old man pretending to be hard.

Biden worked with an **actual** president, someone very smart and presidential. I can see why he has such disdain for the current "president".

Also, Trump is fat.

Honestly Trump looks so unathletic it’s not even funny. Biden via superior cardio. There’s only two politicians Trump could take in a fight, Bernie Sanders and Hillary. He smashed them both once already though…

Eric Bloodaxe -

I’ll take him over a creepy old man fiddling kids to get hard

It warms my heart to see unbiased political threads infiltrate the UG under the guise of being mma related.

Posts are so fair and balanced, no character attacks - it’s a March miracle!

Brock Lobster -

Trump would absolutely DESTROY Biden lol

Trump would have a heart attack if Biden came at him.

Biden is in shape. Trump is in SHAPE, as in, he's fat as fuck, round as fuck, and his heart is ready to fucking explode from all the garbage his enormously fat ass shovels in his face.

Trump breaks out in a sweat walking from his bed to the toilet to take an enormous cheese shit in the middle of the night.

I'd actually be shocked if Trump didn't die of a heart attack before his term is up. His diet + lifestyle + stress of being president. 

Look what it did to Obama, and he was pretty much a young man, who was in pretty decent shape for someone as unathletic as he is. Look what it did to GWB. Clinton. Guys all aged 20 years in 8. Trump is already old as dirt, he doesn't have 20 years, let alone 10 at the rate he is throwing back cheese burgers and charred steak and ketchup.

Mckraken -
Eric Bloodaxe -

I’ll take him over a creepy old man fiddling kids to get hard

Pretty sure the GOP ran a proven pedophile. They also just ran a fecking Nazi unopposed. A NAZI. A LEGITIMATE NAZI.

GTFO you momo.

Eric Bloodaxe -

Pretending to be hard? He's the US President. Pretty damn hard IMO.

lmao @ all the snowflakes in here.

Fuck that draft dodger!!

He ain't even hard bro, he's a 70 year old soft guy!!!

Trump is a spoiled rich kid. Fuck him, he's soft!!! Again, talking about a 70 year old man.

hahahahahaha

Farthammer -

Both are soft pretend tough guys. I guess I go with Biden on account of he looks like hedoesn't eat Big Macs and KFC every day.

hahaha. this pretend tough guy stuff is hilarious from you snowflakes.

daba -

Trump is a coward and spoiled rich kid. Fake tough guy. 

hahaha. Again

Biden by ear whispers and shoulder rubs. 

BrckNoHitBk -
Farthammer -

Both are soft pretend tough guys. I guess I go with Biden on account of he looks like hedoesn't eat Big Macs and KFC every day.

hahaha. this pretend tough guy stuff is hilarious from you snowflakes.

Who pissed in your safe space, snowflake?

This only thing I’ve seen Creepy Joe is manhandle is 7 y/o in swearing in ceremonies.  As for Donald we’ve seen him throw a football like Brent Favre and Manhandle Vincent K McMahon.  

Trump by ko

Sorry Trumpees but Biden would lay Trump out and make a Meme about it while eating some Ice Cream dripping that shit all over Trump.

Oh wow politics. This will go well with productive conversation amongst those that know about 15% of what they’re talking about. Great!

I can’t wait to see who wins with wrong facts

Trump supporters support everything trump does wrong. 

Hilliary supporters support everything hilliary does wrong. 

Both sides argue stupid shit rather than critizing the wrong shit they do because ultimately it isn’t about America. It’s about right vs left.