Trump's approval climbs back up.

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 46% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-three percent (53%) disapprove

MAGA

Most got a little more in theiir paychecks today.

Many got bonuses from work.

Money talks, bullshit walks.

People loved Bill Clinton because of the prosperity. Had the US not been prosperous, they would have hated him, no matter how well Willy could talk.

Zned - 

People loved Bill Clinton because of the prosperity. Had the US not been prosperous, they would have hated him, no matter how well Willy could talk.

He's a money president, and he's going to get reelected.

wres157 -
Zned - 

He's a money president, and he's going to get reelected.

And the hysterical left will be left in a shithole wondering once again what happened. 

Their answer will be "America is racist!"

Zned -

Pffftttt insignificant gestures 

-Nancy

Bassboats Budlight -

You can say that again

He said, "The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 46% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty-three percent (53%) disapprove."

MAGA

Zned -

Explain this “little more in the paychecks” thing. I’m about to receive my first paycheck of this year and it would be cool if I got a few percent less taken out for taxes and shit. Did some new bill decrease federal income tax / state taxes a bit? I haven’t been following. 

MAGA!

Making Approval Great Again!

Fake polls, fake news. 

His approval with Real Americans is 100%

TheBulgarianAssassin -
Zned -

Explain this “little more in the paychecks” thing. I’m about to receive my first paycheck of this year and it would be cool if I got a few percent less taken out for taxes and shit. Did some new bill decrease federal income tax / state taxes a bit? I haven’t been following. 

You'll see more in your paycheck some time in February. 90% of people will take more money home.

39.4% approval based on an actual average.

High of 46% at Rasmussen
Low of 35% at IBD/TIPP

Only acknowledging the highest poll is silly.

Good to see you indirectly admitting his approval rating was in the shitter and your other thread was indeed #FAKENEWS

Proud of you Jack!

I just admitted in another thread that I was happy and proud of something Trump did.

It happening! We are both headed in the right direction.

RdotC - 39.4% approval based on an actual average.

High of 46% at Rasmussen
Low of 35% at IBD/TIPP

Shhhhh. He is making progress from his delusions this past year.

RdotC - 39.4% approval based on an actual average.

High of 46% at Rasmussen
Low of 35% at IBD/TIPP

An average based on mostly skewed polls. 

Rassmussen is among maybe 2 that polls accurately. Don't you remember?

Sorry champ

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - Good to see you indirectly admitting his approval rating was in the shitter and your other thread was indeed #FAKENEWS

Proud of you Jack!

I just admitted in another thread that I was happy and proud of something Trump did.

lol Jack was lying then but now he's telling the truth

disbeliever - 
Zned -

Pffftttt insignificant gestures 

-Nancy

It shows how out of touch they are when they call a $1k - $2k bonus and an increased paycheck due to a tax cut insignificant.

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - Good to see you indirectly admitting his approval rating was in the shitter and your other thread was indeed #FAKENEWS

Proud of you Jack!

Lame

TheBulgarianAssassin -
Zned -

I believe the tax changes will hit your check in February.  My check doesn't show a change, and I remember in a Trump speech he said that the people will see more money in their pocket in February.