Trump's Gorilla Channel

https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/949100087350710272/photo/1

As another tweeter commented: "This is the best thing on twitter since the 'Chainsaw Bayonet'"

“To appease Trump, White House staff compiled a number of gorilla documentaries into a makeshift gorilla channel, broadcast into Trump’s bedroom from a hastily-constructed transmission tower on the South Lawn. However, Trump was unhappy with the channel they had created, moaning that it was ‘boring’ because ‘the gorillas aren’t fighting.’”

“Staff edited out all the parts of the documentaries where gorillas weren’t hitting each other, and at last the president was satisfied. He kneels in front of the TV, with his face about four inches from the screen and says encouraging things to the gorillas, like ‘the way you hit that other gorilla was good.’”

MAGA!!!

Sounds like a good channel. Would pay $7 month for it. 

Another great idea by our POTUS. 

All he does is win. 

I'm not sure what it says about Trump's critics that a story that originated as a joke, and that described itself as a joke, keeps getting repeated as a fact.

The Discovery Channel should be nothing but animals fighting

oblongo -

I'm not sure what it says about Trump's critics that a story that originated as a joke, and that described itself as a joke, keeps getting repeated as a fact.

Sounds like a political strategy

This one is almost as ridiculous as the story of him eating fast food because he is worried about poisoning. 

oblongo - 

Apparently the originators of the joke changed their twitter handle to "The Gorilla Channel is a Joke," but the tweet has taken a life of its own.