Trumps "huge" contribution to Korea talks

The winning doesn't seem to stop despite the fact half the country hopes and prays everyday he fails.

(CNN)South Korean President Moon Jae-in has credited his US counterpart Donald Trump with making a "huge" contribution to bringing the North and South together for landmark talks.

Giving his New Year press conference in Seoul Wednesday, Moon added he would be willing to sit down with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un in the future, but wouldn't have "a meeting for the sake of a meeting," calling for Pyongyang to move towards denuclearization.

"War must not break out on the Korean Peninsula again," Moon said. "My goal is to resolve the North Korean nuclear problem and solidify peace during my term."

https://news.google.com/news/amp?caurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F2018%2F01%2F09%2Fasia%2Fsouth-korea-north-korea-talks-moon-intl%2Findex.html#pt0-806123

Trump did a great job of convincing everyone that we have a blowhard retard for president and that the US can’t be trusted any longer to serve in a leadership role. Good job Trump. 

They should take the Nobel Peace Prize that Obama didn't deserve, and give it to Trump.

Once again he proves what a great world leader and negotiator he is.

I wasn’t on the Trump train at all from day one but aside from all the hysterical fake bullshit the left wants to spew, the guy has done solid work while in the White House. So far better lots of positive changes and he’s more promising than any president in the last 3 decades. People are just pissed their team didn’t win. Fuck team mentality.

I had no team and am just calling it like it is, the guy is doing more good work than bad and it’s been more good for the USA than the last 3-4 administrations combined. Can he keep it up? No one knows but he’s had the media and half the country at his throat on a witch hunt and is still managing to get shit done. So well done there president Trump. Maybe with a solidarity some really significant things can get done for once.

Lol... Read the Art of the Deal.... Trump out crazied the Crazy... He's winning!!!

Chappie -

Trump did a great job of convincing everyone that we have a blowhard retard for president and that the US can’t be trusted any longer to serve in a leadership role. Good job Trump. 

Well at least the Asians think he’s capable.  Maybe we’ll stop owing them money In 200 years thanks to liberal policies.  

How do you deter a loose cannon? Show them a bigger, looser cannon. 7d chess bitch.

RUSRedDevil - Lol... Read the Art of the Deal.... Trump out crazied the Crazy... He's winning!!!

I haven't read the book but have been meaning to, thanks for reminding me.

I just found it at archive.org, they have PDF, kindle and other versions for free.

Cheers.

Redneck - 
RUSRedDevil - Lol... Read the Art of the Deal.... Trump out crazied the Crazy... He's winning!!!

I just found it at archive.org, they have PDF, kindle and other versions for free.

Cheers.

Honor to be quoted by you Professor Redneck...

Honestly, Trump is very predictable....
A. he has stated his opinions on many of these matters for 25+ years and is sticking to them (Don't give Korea nukes, kicking the can down the road etc)
B. Seems to love a challenge, have a bit of Old Man and the Sea/Last Battle him vs the World (feeling alive) vigor...
C. Watches Tv in the background 10-14 hrs a day (always had cable in limos and his offices, just a different practice than other presidents= more in tune with a finger on the pulse)
D. Enjoys trolling/fucking with media... (posts troll tweats 19 minutes before they go live fucking up all their preplanned screenshots...brilliant)
E. China/USA relationship I think is underrated... Chinese are a very very old culture/kingdom... They appreciate/adore Whitey(Americans)... They also own alot of our TBills are much closer to symbiotic than parasitic like people believe I just think they "did what they had to do"... I view the currency manipulation to be economic pollution.. Toyota is a Japanese Car Company that makes trucks in Georgia and sells dealerships to Americans and employs thousands at living wages... I can easily Jack Ma filling this role and Trump saying fuck Bezos.... I'm buying Ali Baba stock and I'm shorting bitcoin... (litecoin seems useful though it transfers fast enough for webcam chicks and sports bets)

MEGA

Johnny Ringo -

I wasn’t on the Trump train at all from day one but aside from all the hysterical fake bullshit the left wants to spew, the guy has done solid work while in the White House. So far better lots of positive changes and he’s more promising than any president in the last 3 decades. People are just pissed their team didn’t win. Fuck team mentality.

I had no team and am just calling it like it is, the guy is doing more good work than bad and it’s been more good for the USA than the last 3-4 administrations combined. Can he keep it up? No one knows but he’s had the media and half the country at his throat on a witch hunt and is still managing to get shit done. So well done there president Trump. Maybe with a solidarity some really significant things can get done for once.

Well said

Johnny Ringo - 

~Golf Clap~

ProjectMayhem - 
Chappie -

A foreign leader of an ally nation praises Trump's contribution, and you say Trump has no leadership. That's retarded thinking.

His post is much like every conversation I have with Trump haters. They have zero substance to back up their hate. They just hate 'him'. They use words like 'blowhard' along with 'idiot' 'orange' etc. Things that have exactly zero relevance to his job.

I don't even bother with them anymore. They simply don't like someone and don't have a clue why.

Sogflop - How do you deter a loose cannon? Show them a bigger, looser cannon. 7d chess bitch.

Lol! 

True 

I like the outcome. +1 for Trump.

RUSRedDevil -
Redneck - 

Cheers.

Honor to be quoted by you Professor Redneck...

Honestly, Trump is very predictable....
A. he has stated his opinions on many of these matters for 25+ years and is sticking to them (Don't give Korea nukes, kicking the can down the road etc)
B. Seems to love a challenge, have a bit of Old Man and the Sea/Last Battle him vs the World (feeling alive) vigor...
C. Watches Tv in the background 10-14 hrs a day (always had cable in limos and his offices, just a different practice than other presidents= more in tune with a finger on the pulse)
D. Enjoys trolling/fucking with media... (posts troll tweats 19 minutes before they go live fucking up all their preplanned screenshots...brilliant)
E. China/USA relationship I think is underrated... Chinese are a very very old culture/kingdom... They appreciate/adore Whitey(Americans)... They also own alot of our TBills are much closer to symbiotic than parasitic like people believe I just think they "did what they had to do"... I view the currency manipulation to be economic pollution.. Toyota is a Japanese Car Company that makes trucks in Georgia and sells dealerships to Americans and employs thousands at living wages... I can easily Jack Ma filling this role and Trump saying fuck Bezos.... I'm buying Ali Baba stock and I'm shorting bitcoin... (litecoin seems useful though it transfers fast enough for webcam chicks and sports bets)

Spot on.

I'm about half way through the book now btw, it's great.

Thanks again for mentioning it.