Trumptard vs SJW Troll/Trigger Threads

Seems we have a clear winner in the trolling contest. The SJW thread has very few fish on their lines, while the Trumptard thread has almost as many fish as there are posters on it.

One guy has over 100 posts fighting back against the memes.

Donkypunch fought for days on end, swearing he wasn't the one triggered, he was the one triggering. Others have done the same.

Le Shat was trying to use logic to refute a meme that exists for no other reason than to trigger the Le Shats of the world.

Is there some sort of prize for the winning thread?

Or are the trolled prize enough?

LOL.

13 Likes

They're both pretty stupid now. 

This place sure isn't as cool as it used to be. 

8 Likes
King Trav - 

They're both pretty stupid now. 

This place sure isn't as cool as it used to be. 

Plenty of duds on both threads but also some gold. The Nadler pic on the SJW thread is classic.

1 Like

Great thread. Hope you enjoy the rest of your meaningful day!

1 Like
Jack Carter - 

Great thread. Hope you enjoy the rest of your meaningful day!

LOL.

3 Likes

Seems like the Trumptards have all developed bone spurs. But they sure are out in force on the troll thread.

Thought the libs were supposed to be the easily triggered snowflakes.

What does Nitecrawler's little experiment teach us?

4 Likes
Flavorful - Seems like the Trumptards have all developed bone spurs. But they sure are out in force on the troll thread.

It teaches us SJWs have absolutely zero sense of humor or creativity.

3 Likes

I'm mostly center and i agree with the Trumptard thread showing much more "triggering". It's humorous as hell. That's the nature of this board and I've come to accept it.  Jack, how are you so triggered that you average 23 posts a day for the last fifteen and a half years?  Once upon a time you just used to be the guy that holed trannys.

3 Likes

If you want to trigger a Trumptard, tell them a lie.

If you want to trigger a SJW, tell them the truth.

13 Likes
Flavorful - Seems we have a clear winner in the trolling contest. The SJW thread has very few fish on their lines, while the Trumptard thread has almost as many fish as there are posters on it.

One guy has over 100 posts fighting back against the memes.

Donkypunch fought for days on end, swearing he wasn't the one triggered, he was the one triggering. Others have done the same.

Le Shat was trying to use logic to refute a meme that exists for no other reason than to trigger the Le Shats of the world.

Is there some sort of prize for the winning thread?

Or are the trolled prize enough?

LOL.

Lol @ this faggot.

3 Likes
I No Kung Foo -

A lot of the memes follow this formula 

4 Likes

This thread is another example of how the left can't troll

5 Likes

How did you discover you liked scat?
A friend of mine asked me to try this. I agreed and liked it. I never thought that I would become such a dirty whore.

Did you always like anal sex or did that develop at the same time as your scat fetish?
No, I did anal sex long before but in combination with scat it's much better.

What is the most extreme scat scene you have ever done?
Some scenes of my first scat movie "The younger years". I was covered in shit, I'd a very extreme anal session with a lot of enema.

What is the most extreme scat scene you would be willing to do?
This is a dream of me for a long time - to do a movie with 20 or more men and all will piss and shit over me and I will swallow as much as I can.

Is there any scat scene that would be too extreme even for you to do?
No, I don't think so - the more a person can shit the better it is for me.

Do you have any scat fantasies that you have not yet fulfilled? And, if so, what are they?
No, I think I've tried all what is possible with scat.

I No Kung Foo -

Have you read what Trump tweets? Lolololololololololololololololololololol! Both extremes are triggered pussy's, including most of this board! Man how times have changed here.  I missed the day's of posts about holing chicks, getting into fights at Dairy Queen, and making national news and making this place famous for having EVERY news outlet jump on board a made up lie about a major fighter's death.  The good old days. 

4 Likes

It's obvious the left is triggered and fucking crazy beyond belief. Every city they run is a shit hole and they are more worried about plastic fucking straws then the homeless crisis happening all over there city. Anyone who thinks the right gets more crazy is just a lefty shill. 

move on

3 Likes

If you want to trigger a Trumptard, tell them the truth.

7 Likes
yabadaba -

If you want to trigger a Trumptard, tell them the truth.

Truth bomb right here. 

4 Likes

Trumptard thread posts a relabeled righty meme then says, "caught another one!" when someone points out that meme was worn out and retired months ago.

It's sad to see and I tried to help them for a while but it's hopeless, really.

Meanwhile:

6 Likes
White347LX - 
Flavorful - Seems like the Trumptards have all developed bone spurs. But they sure are out in force on the troll thread.

It teaches us SJWs have absolutely zero sense of humor or creativity.

But they know how to trigger Trumptards. That's what the threads prove. No one ever claimed that this was about funny memes. It was about "trolling" Trumptards and SJWs.

And Trumptards were trolled hard. Over 100 posts by one guy alone.

LMAO.

2 Likes