Trumptard vs SJW Troll/Trigger Threads

The only triggering that the Trumptard thread induces is from the sheer lack of humor. 

4 Likes
Stool Softener -
White347LX -
Flavorful - Seems like the Trumptards have all developed bone spurs. But they sure are out in force on the troll thread.

Thought the libs were supposed to be the easily triggered snowflakes.

What does Nitecrawler's little experiment teach us?

It teaches us SJWs have absolutely zero sense of humor or creativity.

TERRRRIGGERED!

Lol, exactly like that.

sicko -
I No Kung Foo -

If you want to trigger a Trumptard, tell them a lie.

If you want to trigger a SJW, tell them the truth.

A lot of the memes follow this formula 

So the Trumptards are triggered by Trump?  So confused.... 

Why would anyone respond in the trumptard thread those are pitiful memes. 

Flavorful -
White347LX - 
Flavorful - Seems like the Trumptards have all developed bone spurs. But they sure are out in force on the troll thread.

But they know how to trigger Trumptards. That's what the threads prove. No one ever claimed that this was about funny memes. It was about "trolling" Trumptards and SJWs.

And Trumptards were trolled hard. Over 100 posts by one guy alone.

LMAO.

At this point it's like the left has completely embraced cringe humor.

White347LX - 

Meanwhile:

Amazing...

The only thing we've learned from the threads mentioned by the op is that the left is absolutely incapable of originality and creativity. Right wingers have made some savage memes.

White347LX -
Stool Softener -
White347LX -

TERRRRIGGERED!

Lol, exactly like that.

How is he wrong?  Again... it is not about being funny.  Self awareness people...do you practice it?  

So a SJW went as far as to create this thread to try call his "sides" thread the winner? That about right? And the Conservatives are the crazy ones? lol.

1 Like
TheRoguewrestler - So a SJW went as far as to create this thread to try call his "sides" thread the winner? That about right? And the Conservatives are the crazy ones? lol.

No... but based on each thread's purpose and by all objective measures they are the 'triggered' ones.

and that is what is funny... not the memes... but the level of triggeredness and weak attempts to justify their behaviours.  

TheRoguewrestler - So a SJW went as far as to create this thread to try call his "sides" thread the winner? That about right? And the Conservatives are the crazy ones? lol.

Their entire existence is a series of failed efforts geared toward making themselves feel better.

From what I've seen, the SJW thread has a ton of funny memes and very few people complaining. The Trumptard thread has shitty memes and a lot of pissing and moaning from pro trump folks. However, the complaining isn't necessarily about the memes. It is more for the fact that there will be a shitty meme posted that makes no sense and isn't funny and someone will respond with something innocent like "I don't get it" and immediately they will be told how triggered they are and everyone will start sucking each others dicks for "catching another one!" and being clever. That's become the point of that entire thread now, whereas the SWJ thread is still about memes.

1 Like

What triggers me is when the left can't be original and tries to use the same against the right. 

libtard vs trumptard as an example. 

Calling someone on the right a "snowflake"

It's really sad and pathetic.

1 Like
LieDetector - 
factseatfeelings -
White347LX - 

Meanwhile:

Amazing...

The only thing we've learned from the threads mentioned by the op is that the left is absolutely incapable of originality and creativity. Right wingers have made some savage memes.

Everyone liked the sharpie memes. 

There were a few good sharpie memes, but it was the first time the left came up with anything remotely original.

I have to agree. The constant flow of instantly triggered trumptards is what makes that thread great. Yes, there are also funny memes, but without the trumptards to laugh about (once you get around the initial pity response), that thread would just be silver instead of gold. 

Keep it up!

Freaky_Hibiki - From what I've seen, the SJW thread has a ton of funny memes and very few people complaining. The Trumptard thread has shitty memes and a lot of pissing and moaning from pro trump folks. However, the complaining isn't necessarily about the memes. It is more for the fact that there will be a shitty meme posted that makes no sense and isn't funny and someone will respond with something innocent like "I don't get it" and immediately they will be told how triggered they are and everyone will start sucking each others dicks for "catching another one!" and being clever. That's become the point of that entire thread now, whereas the SWJ thread is still about memes.

Observing as a non-American:

The folks posting memes against trump care only about "triggering" so being wrong all the time and posting lies against folks that are naturally drawn to the truth and dialogue that advances one's understanding of it is a winning recipe for them.

the trumpers can't win, their opponents only care about "winning"...they don't really have ideals or principles that they hold dear other than "others evil"  so they are never triggered, just redefining what "winning looks like so they never have to change.

1 Like

The best part is that the thread to trigger us Trumpers was created by Nightcrawler out of fairness.  They couldn't even come up with their own, which sort of negates them "winning'.

1 Like
sacredhate -
Freaky_Hibiki - From what I've seen, the SJW thread has a ton of funny memes and very few people complaining. The Trumptard thread has shitty memes and a lot of pissing and moaning from pro trump folks. However, the complaining isn't necessarily about the memes. It is more for the fact that there will be a shitty meme posted that makes no sense and isn't funny and someone will respond with something innocent like "I don't get it" and immediately they will be told how triggered they are and everyone will start sucking each others dicks for "catching another one!" and being clever. That's become the point of that entire thread now, whereas the SWJ thread is still about memes.

The folks posting memes against trump care only about "triggering" so being wrong all the time and posting lies against folks that are naturally drawn to the truth and dialogue that advances one's understanding of it is a winning recipe for them.

the trumpers can't win, their opponents only care about "winning"...they don't really have ideals or principles that they hold dear other than "others evil"  so they are never triggered, just redefining what "winning looks like so they never have to change.

The fact that you are a non-American isn't relevant here.

What is relevant is that one thread makes fun of your world view while the other thread reinforces your world view.

It really is that simple.

yabadaba -
sacredhate -

What is relevant is that one thread makes fun of your world view while the other thread reinforces your world view.

Except some of us come from countries with more than 2 parties, and politics aren't seen as religion, so neither side in your country actually represents my worldview or political view.   They both have some things I like, and some I despise....that goes for the policies and the people.

1 Like
sacredhate -
yabadaba -
sacredhate -

Except some of us come from countries with more than 2 parties, and politics aren't seen as religion, so neither side in your country actually represents my worldview or political view.   They both have some things I like, and some I despise....that goes for the policies and the people.

Yet yabadaba is correct. 

None of the threads is above the other. It's a collection of satire. 

The difference is, that one thread is full of whiny little bitches constantly counterargueing silly memes and explaining themselves, attacking people and so on. 

The other of these two threads does not have that phenomenon. That's the entire message of this thread here. It's not about Trump or SWJ and who is right not about political parties, not about what world view you have and so on.