Trumptards refuse to answer this

“They ReFusE to anSWEr this”

*Question gets answered in a calm and rational manner almost immediately. OP confirmed as ball gargling faggoon.*

1 Like
lazermonkey - 
prof -
Soup and Beer - 

All joking aside, even though there is no hard evidence, I think this is probably the first time we've had improprieties and fraud on this large of a scale.  I don't think it would have ever happened if Trump were a controlled establishment candidate.  But the intelligence communities along with the establishment left and right both desperately wanted him out.  Especially the CIA and FBI.  There's no way in hell they were going to let that Barr - Durham report go to completion.  I think it was a concerted effort by those entities to get rid of Trump.  They won't do it again unless another populist runs.  They would have done it to Bernie as well.

Why are you asserting fraud on a large scale?

You do know that Trump’s team has been deliberately throwing as much shit at the fan as possible just to stink the place up, and sour-grapes Trump voters are desperate to look for and accept anything as fraud (Look at this video I found of someone burning Trump voters ballots!!!")

The “tell” in the con is that Trump’s team can yell “fraud” all they want on social media and to the media, but they know they can’t lie in court about evidence they don’t have, or risk being disbarred. Which is why they tend to be backpeddling the claims of fraud once in front of a judge.

For instance:

In one of several Pennsylvania cases, Trump attorneys actually signed a legal document in which they stated,

"Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any fraud in connection with the challenged ballots; Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any misconduct in connection with the challenged ballots; Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any impropriety in connection with the challenged ballots; Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any undue influence committed with respect to the challenged ballots."

Even Giuliani, the most rabid conspiracy monger on the team, has had to waffle once in court.

“In a recent Pennsylvania federal case, Giuliani alleged “widespread, nationwide voter fraud” in his opening remarks. But under questioning from the judge, he retreated. “This is not a fraud case,” Giuliani later admitted. In the same case, Trump lawyer Linda Kearns said explicitly that she is “not proceeding” on allegations of fraud.”

Trump’s cases have been failing and thrown out over and over.

Nothing about fraud is holding up in court! Why wouldn’t you at least wait until any case has passed the evidential demands of a court to conclude there is “large scale fraud?” Isn’t that the reasonable thing to do?

Otherwise, it seems like you’ve just allowed yourself to fall for the bullshit. As they say “If you can’t see the con; you’r the mark.”

If all you’ve got are things like “but look at all the stuff posted on social media showing fraud!” or have built up just some huge sense of suspicion of fraud, that is EXACTLY what Trump’s team wants out of you! They don’t need to (and likely don’t intend) to actually convince anyone in a court.

They just have to make all these moves, throwing “suspicious” after “suspicious” claim at the wall in order to create the feeling “something is up” so you have countless Trumpers saying “Look, even if the courts aren’t seeing it, SOMETHING is going on. I KNOW there’s SOME SORT OF FUCKERY.”

This is Trump’s exit strategy. Don’t be a dupe and fall for it.

Amazing post as you describe it the way it really is. Too bad it will fall on deaf ears and those in serious denial. 

Twiddledee, aaand wait for it…

BJJER - 
prof -
Soup and Beer - 

All joking aside, even though there is no hard evidence, I think this is probably the first time we've had improprieties and fraud on this large of a scale.  I don't think it would have ever happened if Trump were a controlled establishment candidate.  But the intelligence communities along with the establishment left and right both desperately wanted him out.  Especially the CIA and FBI.  There's no way in hell they were going to let that Barr - Durham report go to completion.  I think it was a concerted effort by those entities to get rid of Trump.  They won't do it again unless another populist runs.  They would have done it to Bernie as well.

You do know that Trump’s team has been deliberately throwing as much shit at the fan as possible just to stink the place up, and sour-grapes Trump voters are desperate to look for and accept anything as fraud (Look at this video I found of someone burning Trump voters ballots!!!")

The “tell” in the con is that Trump’s team can yell “fraud” all they want on social media and to the media, but they know they can’t lie in court about evidence they don’t have, or risk being disbarred. Which is why they tend to be backpeddling the claims of fraud once in front of a judge.

For instance:

In one of several Pennsylvania cases, Trump attorneys actually signed a legal document in which they stated,

"Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any fraud in connection with the challenged ballots; Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any misconduct in connection with the challenged ballots; Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any impropriety in connection with the challenged ballots; Petitioners do not allege, and there is no evidence of, any undue influence committed with respect to the challenged ballots."

Even Giuliani, the most rabid conspiracy monger on the team, has had to waffle once in court.

“In a recent Pennsylvania federal case, Giuliani alleged “widespread, nationwide voter fraud” in his opening remarks. But under questioning from the judge, he retreated. “This is not a fraud case,” Giuliani later admitted. In the same case, Trump lawyer Linda Kearns said explicitly that she is “not proceeding” on allegations of fraud.”

Nothing about fraud is holding up in court! Why wouldn’t you at least wait until any case has passed the evidential demands of a court to conclude there is “large scale fraud?” Isn’t that the reasonable thing to do?

Otherwise, it seems like you’ve just allowed yourself to fall for the bullshit. As they say “If you can’t see the con; you’r the mark.”

If all you’ve got are things like “but look at all the stuff posted on social media showing fraud!” or have built up just some huge sense of suspicion of fraud, that is EXACTLY what Trump’s team wants out of you! They don’t need to (and likely don’t intend) to actually convince anyone in a court.

They just have to make all these moves, throwing “suspicious” after “suspicious” claim at the wall in order to create the feeling “something is up” so you have countless Trumpers saying “Look, even if the courts aren’t seeing it, SOMETHING is going on. I KNOW there’s SOME SORT OF FUCKERY.”

This is one of the best posts I’ve seen on this forum. Too bad trumptards won’t read it.

…Tweedledum, twice the shilling, three times the fun.

PreachinJosh -
Flavorful - I've said this in a couple threads but Trumptards shut their eyes and pretend they didn't see it.

In 2012, Trump tweeted that Romney votes had been changed to Obama, making it a rigged election.

In 2020, he claimed the same thing about himself.

If the Democrats are that powerful and manipulative, how is it possible that when Trump ran against Hillary Clinton, the most powerful and crooked Democrat of them all, he was able to win?

I’ll answer that if you answer this: Libtards went from “the most corrupt election in history” with Trump to “the most secure and safe, accurate election in history,” with Joe Biden. The Russians were THE FACTOR until they weren’t. Everyone was completely convinced Trump was trying to steal the election by foreign power…OR…everything is completely fine, nothing to see here. 

Just add millions of mail-in ballots, right? That always adds credibility. 

Literally no one said the 2016 election was the most corrupt in history. Pray to Jesus for a better memory

BuyTheTicketTakeTheRide -

“They ReFusE to anSWEr this”

*Question gets answered in a calm and rational manner almost immediately. OP confirmed as ball gargling faggoon.*

Calm and rational manner? The majority of people in this thread think that the Democratic Party commits massive fraud in EVERY election, completely undetected for the past 30 years. And sometimes they don’t do enough fraud, and still lose. I guess because you have to earmark how much fraud you are going to use a few days early?

I could go on and on about how fucking nonsensical this is. Does that sound calm and rational, or does it sound like the wildest, largest scale conspiracy in history? I think I’m more inclined to believe in flat earth and chemtrails before I believe in this evil Democrat plot that sometimes fails.

Real damage is being done to our democracy right now, and it’s entirely by the Pusscake Trump crybabies who can’t except that they lost fair and square. I think Trump is literally cried “rigged!”anytime he’s lost anything publicly 

1 Like
VirusHoax -
PreachinJosh -
Flavorful - I've said this in a couple threads but Trumptards shut their eyes and pretend they didn't see it.

In 2012, Trump tweeted that Romney votes had been changed to Obama, making it a rigged election.

If the Democrats are that powerful and manipulative, how is it possible that when Trump ran against Hillary Clinton, the most powerful and crooked Democrat of them all, he was able to win?

I’ll answer that if you answer this: Libtards went from “the most corrupt election in history” with Trump to “the most secure and safe, accurate election in history,” with Joe Biden. The Russians were THE FACTOR until they weren’t. Everyone was completely convinced Trump was trying to steal the election by foreign power…OR…everything is completely fine, nothing to see here. 

Literally no one said the 2016 election was the most corrupt in history. Pray to Jesus for a better memory

Sorry. No Democrats. Trump also asserted massive voter fraud in 2016. And also 2012. And also the 2016 Iowa caucus. Do you see a trend in there if you look real hard, dummy?

1 Like
cruedi -

Because nobody thought he’d even be close in that election.  They didn’t change enough votes to win.  They thought it would be a Hilary landslide 

Exactly.   They were blown away and caught with their pants down.  They stepped their game up from that day fwd.  They even impeached him on made up stories but team Pelosi plotted for 4 straight years to ensure they would not lose the next one.  

I’m not one of the people who is going to claim that I know what happened in any of these elections because we don’t know and we will likely never know. You and I and everyone else is kept in the dark. 

This is why it’s funny to me to see people call others stupid for not believing the same thing as them. It’s all opinion. There is not a single person on this site and maybe a tiny percentage of people in the world who know the truth. Whatever that may be. 

Vote, support the country, see how it shakes out. It’s ok to disagree with other opinions but remember they are simply opinions and usually influenced but hatred of the other side. 

cruedi -

Because nobody thought he’d even be close in that election.  They didn’t change enough votes to win.  They thought it would be a Hilary landslide 

This. No effort or preparation as they thought it wasnt necessary. 

Are you guys still sucking each other off over retards? Pretty retarded. 

1 Like

When the final vote count was returned Trump had received a total of 62,980,160 votes (46.1%), while Clinton had amassed 65,845,063 (48.2%). The Democratic nominee therefore received roughly 2.9 million more votes, giving her a margin of 2.1% over her opponent. 

RenatoCocopreta - 
BJJER - 
prof -
Soup and Beer - 

For instance:

This is one of the best posts I’ve seen on this forum. Too bad trumptards won’t read it.

…Tweedledum, twice the shilling, three times the fun.

Lol - Look everyone! It's Renato!

kyleburkle -

Carter elominated dem.party they were completely finished landslide 12yrs in a.row then they started cheating

The fake elections started with Carter!  It all makes sense now!

Soup and Beer -
prof - 
Soup and Beer - 

For instance:

"In a recent Pennsylvania federal case, Giuliani alleged "widespread, nationwide voter fraud" in his opening remarks. But under questioning from the judge, he retreated. "This is not a fraud case," Giuliani later admitted. In the same case, Trump lawyer Linda Kearns said explicitly that she is "not proceeding" on allegations of fraud."

As I said, it's not backed by hard evidence.  

But we had multiple incedents on video of Republican poll watchers being refused access to watch the tabulation.  In Detroit, video of them boarding up the poll watchers at the window so they couldn't see what was going on.  Another video I saw was that they were still being refused entry even after a judge had to intervene and order them to be allowed in.  And then other polling stations where after being allowed inside, they were kept 25 feet back instead of the required 6 feet.  And they've given no explanation for this other than "covid concerns" which we know is complete bullshit.

If this was all reversed and it were Democratic poll watchers being turned away at the doors I would be saying the Republicans cheated.

Other indirect evidence is Joe getting the most votes in American history when he couldn't get 100 people to show up at his rallies while Trump was getting 57,000.

But as I said, I think the Dems and Never Trumpers were only complicit but that the source of the cheating was straight from the intelligence community..   Like Chuck Shumer said, Trump was stupid to fuck with the CIA and FBI because they have seven ways to Sunday to get you back.  And I think that's exactly what they did.

And no, I'm not getting suckered by anything Trump or Guiliani is saying.  I'm not even paying attention to the lawsuits.  My opinion is based strictly on what I posted above.

were these the party designated poll watchers or the self proclaimed ones that were denied close access?

supreme over confidence.  lack of campaigning.  shes a giant cunt.

it's been answered.  just because no one bothered with your pathetic attempts to one up others doesn't mean there is not a reason.

Also, Trump can be wrong.  He can also be right.  We've all seen the widespread fraud this time around.  it does not matter that it was not enough to change the outcome, it exists. If you deny that, well....  you're beyond hope.

we need standarized, verifiable, voter ID.

cruedi -

"were these the party designated poll watchers or the self proclaimed ones that were denied close access?"

-------------

I really don't know.  I have seen several of them.  Here is one of them I saved

https://www.facebook.com/rachel.kratz.58/videos/828120741271873

Soup and Beer - 

"were these the party designated poll watchers or the self proclaimed ones that were denied close access?"

-------------

I really don't know.  I have seen several of them.  Here is one of them I saved

https://www.facebook.com/rachel.kratz.58/videos/828120741271873

And here is the video in Phily

https://twitter.com/i/status/1324409681163538432

Here is them boarding up the windows in Detroit so the poll watchers cant see what they are doing.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1324084637010976769

VirusHoax -
PreachinJosh -

You haven’t been paying attention to your own liberal media?!?? How can that be since you need your spoon-fed news?

Pray to Hillary for a better coup next time. 

Pretty easy answer.. Watch any of the press from then. Hell watch any of the other candidates. No one thought Trump had a sliver of a chance. They didn't have to risk setting up and election, in their minds they already won. That was supposed to be the largest landslide victory in election history according to all but one poll. I don't think Republicans even expected that win.