Truth Vale Tudo Shorts Sale (pics)

NICE~!

ttt

ttt

as soon as I get back to work I'll order some =)

do you have a email so i cant contact you??

paul@txmma.com

Thanks.

ttt

Just fyi a review courtesy of CalebBeatdown on Sherdog's gear forum:

"Then I came across a thread here on sherdog from Arclight (who I would guess runs Truth fightwear)

They were running a sale on their Vale Tudo shorts 2 for 36 bucks... well I figured if I couldn't sell a pair to a teammate, I would have a new pair of swim trunks or a pair to practice in.

I got an email telling me that my order had shipped. I actually posted on Arclight's thread telling him that I ordered the shorts, and wanted to see if he could throw in some stickers. Well within minutes he replied saying he couldn't give me any stickers because he has already shipped my order (this is like 2 hours after I placed it!!)

Well my shorts arrived in 2 days, GREAT SHIPPING !!

very nicely packaged, and sealed in plastic even (hitman came in a box...could have been used for all I know)

When I took them out of the plastic I saw exactly what fight shorts are supposed to be like.

Nice THICK draw string (hitman's was just a loopor very thin material, I had to cut to make a real drawstring.)

Heavyweight lycra, there was no confusing these with the Target shorts.

2-layers with a soft inner layer that made them even more different from the Taget shorts
2" elastic sewn into the waist and leg cuffs in white, not only does it serve it's purpose, but I really like the black with white trim.
The printing is a lot heavier, and better quality too, I am pretty sure my hitman shorts will just be black biking shorts after a few more practices.

I'm so excited to fight in my new shorts that I took on an extra fight in 2 weeks just so I could use them soon.

From Start to finish TxMMA.com (Truth fightwear) was everything a company should be. Great communication, service, shipping, and quality.
Heck the fact that they had close up's and different views of the shorts on their site, and the fact that they are here on sherdog talking with the customer makes them a great company to deal with."

ttt for the crotch shot

ttt

damm, first time I see the thread and the thai shorts are already sold out.