Try looking at it this way

Instead of trying to figure out where life came from. Try to figure out where everything on the periodic table came from.

Come on. How did elements gasses minerals just apear? How could there always have been SOMETHING?

KICK - Come on. How did elements gasses minerals just apear? How could there always have been SOMETHING?

How did god just appear?  How could there always have been something?

StevetheWeasel - Sorry, I'm just feeling really contrarian right now. My answer stands.
Ok then

dushtin -
KICK - Come on. How did elements gasses minerals just apear? How could there always have been SOMETHING?

How did anything just apesr?

StevetheWeasel - No.

I laughed too hard at this

KICK -
dushtin -

How did anything just apesr?

How did you just appear?

KICK - Instead of trying to figure out where life came from. Try to figure out where everything on the periodic table came from.

Big bang son

We dont know. Not yet. Dont let it bother you. 

dushtin - 

If there is a God, he exists outside of time, space, and matter, since he gave rise to those three at the singularity. Terms like "always" don't really apply to such a being, since it implies time. 

Isn't it a case that when a star dies it goes through a bunch of stages, red dwarf, white dwarf and a few other dwarfs. 

At each stage it is burning hotter and therefore the hydrogen inside the star loses or gains electrons, which makes different elements.

Once the star finally dies, all those elements fly away and land on earth, or wherever.

Might be wrong, but I listened to prof Brian Cox explain it. Just Google it.