Trying to change Indiana

Hey everybody, this is Chris Lytle. I've decided that I can no longer let our government run with the same attitude that it has been for years. Our politicans worry about themselves more than the people they represent. That needs to change. Therefore, I'm running for state senate in Indiana.
I know times are tough, but I would greatly appreciate campaign donation through my website Lytleforindiana.com. I don't care if it's $10, $20, or $50. It all helps. I'm running against someone who has been in there for 23 years and is well funded. Once again thanks and please watch how I start fighting in a new way.

TTT FOR LIGHTS OUT!!!

You've got my support as soon as my check clears.

Awesome news Chris! Best of luck to you during your campaign. As a former Hoosier, I still have family living in Indiana that I will be encouraging to back you.

Mods-Sticky this!
TTT

This needs to be a sticky. TTT for Lytle! Phone Post

Mr. Lytle I admire you as a fighter and a person. Your hard work and dedication to your family, fight career and other passions you have is apparent to anyone who is fortunate enough to have followed you career. I wish you the best in all of your endeavors and I hope in the future you write a book about your incredible life experiences. Good luck good sir!

Keep this thread bumped to the top!! The world can only benefit by having a person like Chris involved in the innereorkings of things.

Ttt making a donation for Lights Out Phone Post

ttt

go get him brother... thanks for all the great scraps...

TTT I wish I could vote for ya.

Chris,

There is no "https" on your donate page, can we all feel comfortable entering our personal info without a https?

When you click on piryx's logo on the bottom with a closed lock on it, it gives you no information about security, just an advertisement.

Being a midwesterner (Illinois) I want to contribute what little i can...

Mike

Your campaign accept paypal?

TTT for Lights Out

Sticky this thread!!!
As an Indiana resident I would love to see someone else take a crack and get our state moving forward again. I aint got much but I'm headed to Lytleforindiana.com to donate!

The ug can fund the next us president no longer will pussies run the government were putting a warrior on the docket. If everyone donates 10 bucks I think he will win.

Mma going to run the world baby Phone Post

slugshot331 - This needs to be a sticky. TTT for Lytle! Phone Post

QFT Phone Post

ahahaha, good stuff

your voting slogan can be "vote for me or I'll fuck you up" with this pic on then poster

it would work for me! lol

How awesome is it that he's running for senate and sporting a shiner on the front of his campaign site!

Lytle/Sonnen '16

I'd vote for 'em.

Zuffa should back you! Phone Post

LOl, Lytle's wiki page is already updated with this info

Personal life

Lytle is married to Kristin and has four children. He works full-time as a firefighter at the Indianapolis Fire Department in addition to his fighting career.[3] He is currently preparing to run in 2012 for the Indiana State Senate in District 28.[25]